What is the Admissions Policy & Procedure of Mount Litera School Internationalby Diksha Sharma Blogger and writer
When you are a new parent, you want your kids to procure the best of facilities. The first thing you want to perfect is finding the best school for your child. While searching for the school don’t forget to do thorough research and go through their websites to obtain all the information regarding the school admission procedure.
Nowadays, parents are leaning towards the international schools as they aim to provide the students with the competency level which matches the global standard and, they also focus on providing the holistic growth of the child.
One of the best schools in Mumbai is MLSI (Mount Litera School International), they have the most sorted international school admission. They aim at making every step of the admission procedure easy and helpful for the parents. Keeping that aside, they also have excellent faculty and a very well curated curriculum.
MLSI has designed their admission procedure in such a way that it provides transparency and equal opportunity to each and every student. This is reviewed from time to time to incorporate changing global requirements. However, the location of the School, a fee of the school and other factors play an essential role while admitting your child
The whole procedure of MLSI admission policy is as follows-
1. Campus tour –Even before you register your kid with MLSI, you can go for a school tour so that you get familiar with the faculty, their schedule, and other students. In a school like this, campus tours are mandatory.
2. Documents required – Once done with the campus tour, if satisfied with the school, you just have to pay the registration fee and enroll your child.
The next step is filling the admission enquiry form and submitting the required documents which are listed below:
- One passport size photograph of the child.
-Attested photocopy of the child‘s proof of permanent and current residence. (eg,. passport, Aadhar, etc.)
- Attested photocopy of the child‘s birth certificate.
-One passport size photograph of each parent.
-Attested copy of previous two years school reports.
3. Student interaction with the school faculty- After you are done with filling the form and document submission, the next procedure involves a meeting the admission team and your child.
4. Interaction with parents –It is equally vital for the school to know about the parent’s aim and ambition regarding their child as it is for parents to know what the school has to offer. The school faculty of MLSI will set a date to meet the parent.
To get a better understanding of your goals and answer to all queries. Based on the interaction school will convey admission decision via mail.
5. Issuing offer letter –Once both the parties have agreed on, an offer letter will be released via mail.
6. Paying the fees – After everything is sorted, the end procedure is to pay the fees and the caution money. You have to collect and submit duly filled admission form within a week after the admission offer is made. Mount litera international school fees is non-refundable and non-transferable, once paid.
Created on Dec 24th 2018 05:54. Viewed 731 times.