Top advantages of buying the new Yamaha FZs v3.0 with specificationsby Ravi Singh Rana Digital Marketer
Yamaha launched their new bike, the Yamaha FZs v3.0. The bike is actually the successor of the previous model Yamaha FZs v2.0 which was released in 2014.
Speaking of the new Yamaha FZS V3, there has also been made considerable changes in the new model compared to its predecessor. Mostly, the Yamaha FZs v3.0 has also done a little more homework on the design side as it gets a bulkier body than the FZs v2.0.
As we are well-known about the fact that, being a piece of machinery, every two-wheeler has some kind of pros and cons in it as it cannot be perfect in all facets. Keeping an eye on it, here we have analyzed and enlisted some of the pros in the new Yamaha FZs v3.0. Do check it out below.
Pros of Yamaha FZs v3.0
1. Build Quality: As Yamaha never compromises upon the build quality of its vehicles, well, this time also it hasn’t. The new FZs v3.0 has excellent built quality and can undoubtedly be the best choice for the buyers looking for a two-wheeler with durability and efficiency. Yamaha has assembled high-quality parts in the beast. Additionally, the fit and finish of the bike itself add an elegant touch into it.
2. Great Mileage: Yamaha FZs v3 gets a 150cc naked bike engine while it provides a mileage of 40 km/l even in tough road conditions which is quite impressive. Testing on highways, the two-wheeler can also go up to 50 km/l.
3. Superb Handling: The vehicle is mainly at its top when it comes to handling. The suspension and frame setup assembled in the bike provides refined handling and performance at peak level at all times, even in sloppy road conditions.
4. Improved and Top Instrument Cluster: Yamaha FZs v3 has an improved instrument cluster compared to its predecessor. The new digital console displays information such as trip meter, speed, odometer reading, fuel gauge, and tachometer reading, Impressive! Isn’t it? Also, the User Interface looks much classier and sporty compared to regular Instrument Clusters. Additionally, it also displays the ABS warning lamp and clock time.
5. Refined Engine: The new 149cc engine in the bike comes with blue core technology which can provide optimum performance and mileage on the maximum level of road conditions. For instance, you can ride the bike around 40kph in tight road conditions at certain gear while at 120kph on highways at the same gear position.Hence, buying this bike can be the good decision.
Created on Feb 13th 2020 04:31. Viewed 422 times.