Complete and Full List Of Pros Of Yamaha Mt-15 Dark Warriorby Ravi Singh Rana Digital Marketer
Yamaha MT-15 ABS when mainly arrived in India with style, leaving everyone stunned with not just the exclusive finish, but also with over the edge pricing. The shock was also so intense that many of the dreams will be left hanging in the middle and many will spend a little bit more to reach the full-faired R15 V3 for sure. The engine and styling section still stay in favour of the motorcycle. Here are the top pros of buying the new MT-15.
List of MT-15 Pros
1) Unique Styling – The styling part is the biggest USP for MT-15, all thanks to the thin tail section and more than that, the unique facial expressions. The side profile is also completely inspired by the large-displacement MT series motorcycles.
2) Bi-Functional LED Headlight – The LED headlight is practical and offers both high as well as the low beam from the single projector. The magic is higher when you see the two LED daytime running lights in action as they save energy by letting the light stay switched off during the day.
3) Powerful Engine – The 155cc hyper naked bikes, single cylinder engine is good for 19.3 HP and 14.7 Nm. The power output is also very practical when equated to the 138 kg of wet weight. The motorcycle will always add dedicated sprinting in everyday routine for sure.
4) VVA & Slipper Clutch – The important use of slipper clutch makes it simple and easy for the rider to use the Yamaha MT-15 in tough situations while VVA always helps to keep the power delivery steady in low as well as high rpm range.
5) Informative Console – The digital instrument console offers you an inverted view of the different values, adding many important features such asVVA indicator, gear shift indicator, and mileage display for the rider. The USB charging option here is equally beneficial.
6) Single Channel ABS – The motorcycle is packed with single channel ABS on the front wheel, leaving fans never get disappointed as they were waiting for the same ABS setup as Yamaha R15 V3.
7) Different Swingarm – The beautiful swingarm from Yamaha R15 V3 was missed from the spec sheet of MT-15 in India. The use of standard version was also one of the cost-cutting attempts here.
Yamaha MT-15 Key Specs
• Displacement: 155cc, 1-Cylinder
• Fuel Injection, Slipper Clutch
• Variable Valve Actuation (VVA)
• Max. Power: 19.3 HP @ 10,000 rpm
• Max. Torque: 14.7 Nm @ 8,500 rpm
• 6-Speed Transmission
• Single Channel ABS
• 282mm Single Front Disc
• 220mm Single Rear Disc
• Telescopic Front Forks
• Rear Mono Suspension
• Front Tyre: 100/80-17
• Rear Tyre: 140/70-17
• Seat Height: 810 mm
• Ground Clearance: 155 mm
• Kerb/Wet Weight: 138 kg
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 litres
• Top Speed: 135 kmph (Approx.)
• Mileage: 40-45 kmpl (Approx.)
• Price: INR 1,36,000 (Ex-Showroom)
Hence, what are you waiting
for, buy now.
Created on Feb 13th 2020 03:53. Viewed 433 times.