This is How You Make Your Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Website Look Inspiringby Ruchhir Agarwal CEO at E2logy
“If there is a defect on the soul, it cannot be corrected on the face. But if there is a defect on the face, and one corrects it, it can correct a soul.” -Jean Cocteau
It might take just one deformity present on a person’s body to make him feel inferior and lose his confidence. Getting it corrected can prove to be a boon, especially in this age when beauty is something everyone is obsessed with.
The plastic surgery industry is growing at a rapid pace today. Their web presence is also constantly advancing with the growing technology in this digital age, which has resulted in them reaching a wider audience.
Best Practices To Follow While Developing an Inspiring Website For a Cosmetic Plastic Surgery center:
- A cosmetic surgery makes a client look better. If you want to ensure your potential clients that you can make them look like a million bucks, you should at least make your website look like a million bucks first. Make it look aesthetically appealing by adding some stunningly inspiring images (before and after-surgery photos of patients), slideshows, animations, videos, and other inspirational media showing successful surgeries, understanding doctors, smiling patients, etc.
- Present a strong portfolio of your work to your visitors (who are your potential clients). A good portfolio should ideally include lots of case studies, surgeries, and various other treatments that your center has performed till date. Try highlighting the best and most successful surgeries performed.
- Make sure your website has a responsive design in order to make it accessible across all major mobile devices and browsers without breaking down or becoming non functional.
- Add a cosmetic surgery blog to your website, which should educate people on various cosmetic problems and procedures. This section can also include the latest news Updating it on a regular and frequent basis will ensure people coming on your website regularly to read your blog.
- List down the general prices of various common cosmetic procedures at your center.
- Put a detailed information about the surgeons of your center with their names, qualifications, certifications, specialties, experience, locations, contact information, etc.
- Integrate your social media accounts into your website to let users access them and follow you on social media as well. Make your content shareable with clearly visible social media buttons to let users seamlessly share or recommend your services to people from their immediate network. Further, include a social login to your website (to let people log in to your website via their social media accounts without the need of signing up). Also, you can use social media insights alongside Google analytics in order to better understand the success or failures of the campaigns that you’re running.
- Include a lot of testimonials from your satisfied clients. Do not limit your testimonials to plain textual forms; video reviews and photos are quite useful, particularly in plastic surgeries.
- People come looking for solutions to various physical deformities and problems when visiting cosmetic surgery websites. Make your website look inviting to potential clients by making it user-interactive. You can put various kinds of elements on your site which would encourage or require their participation and help and in turn, will result in increasing the engagement of your visitors with your site.
- Have a separate web page dedicated to the contact information of your center. Make sure to put clear and complete contact details of the center on it, including the phone numbers, email ids, query forms, etc. Also, you can include a “live chat” option on this page.
- A complex navigation can frustrate a visitor to no limit and make him leave the website with a bad taste. This is why making the website navigation easy and intuitive is stressed so much. To make your site navigation simple for your visitors, use drop down menus wisely, make sure all links are clickable, ensure every image has ALT text, put the search box in an easily findable place.
- Forget flashy templates and embrace unique designs that specifically express your business. The developers and designers of a skilled website design and development company will handle all your design requirements.
- The most important thing which is responsible for making your website findable is its search engine optimization (SEO). Get your website search engine optimized by optimizing the content of the website.
Created on Sep 6th 2017 07:29. Viewed 244 times.