Things You Need To Know When Switching To the Menstrual Cupby Sahana H. Blogger
Indian women have been using cloth pads and
sanitary napkins for ages now. It has always seemed to be the only choices but
now, there has been a worldwide movement for more awareness about the menstrual
cup. Imagine the amount of waste formed and improperly disposed off when we use
sanitary napkins. Now if that were to be completely eradicated, then we would
be doing our environment a great favor. The menstrual cup comes with a large
number of benefits, apart from being environment-friendly. Here are some things
you need to know about the menstrual cup before switching.
1. Using a menstrual cup can seem terrifying at first, but once you give it a try a couple of times, you’ll get the hang of it. Unlike sanitary napkins, which can cause rashes and irritations, you won’t even feel the menstrual cup inside.
2. Finally, an odourless method of coping with periods! As long as the cup is inside, no one will know a thing.
3. Make sure to get the right size in order for the cup to fit perfectly and not let and blood leak out. Also, remember to consult your doctor before making the switch.
4. However, once your cup is full, it is going to take you longer to make it ready for use again, compared to sanitary napkins and tampons. You’ll need to take it to the sink, empty it out, clean it and then you can use it again. Just something to remember while going out!
5. You need to be prepared to see a lot more blood than you have before. But once you get used to it, it won’t be a problem anymore.
Shop for the perfect menstrual cup using Shopclues offers and avails amazing discounts.
6. If you’ve ever heard of menstrual cups or tampons getting stuck inside the vagina, then you are mistaken. Both of the products are too big to travel beyond the cervix, which is the narrow passage after the vaginal canal (where the menstrual cup and tampons are inserted).
7. You’ll be saving a lot of money. Each menstrual cup lasts for around 5-10 years, which means 5-10 years with no requirement of buying menstrual products every month. Phew!
Use Shopclues cashback to save up on some extra money! You won’t be disappointed.
8. A menstrual cup can stay inside for a duration of around 12 hours. So you can put it in and forget about for half the day. No more bathroom breaks every two hours (unless you have to pee, of course).
Buy your first menstrual cup online using Shopclues coupons and give something back to the environment.
9. You can now freely swim and participate in other sports activities without any worry of staining. Go out, and live your life. Periods aren’t going to stop you anymore.
Well, we’re sure that you can now see why menstrual cups are starting to take over the world. They are so much easier to use compared to other menstrual products and cause much less discomfort. Like all new things, the menstrual cup too takes some time to adjust to and you would have to learn to be comfortable with coming in contact with you private parts. But once you’re through that stage, the menstrual cup can only do wonders for you!
Created on Jun 13th 2019 05:56. Viewed 29 times.