Step to Fix Brother Printer Unable to print error 48by Jhon Smith ***
Brother Printer error code generally appears when your encoder strip gets untidy. You may oppose a number of printing blunders if the error is not fixed on time. Because of this error, you may get the following error messages as well:
- Brother Printer Unable to Print 8f
- Brother Printer Unable to Clean and many more functionality issues of printer.
- Unable to Scan
Most of the Brother Printers displays this error. No matter what ranges or shapes the printer you are using, this error may trouble you.
Effective Resolutions to Fix Brother Printer error 48 or unable to print error 48 on Brother Printers:
This is one of the most common Brother Printer error codes that you can face. But is this error fix you from the core? Follow the steps to get rid of Brother Printer Unable to print error 48 or make an association with Brother Printer Support for detailed results.
Method 1: Look for a Brother Printer Paper Scraps or Paper Jam
- Disconnect your Brother Printer Mfc j430w.
- Open up the scanner cover followed by looking inside the device
- Now look for a piece of debris or paper jam inside the printer.
- Be sure that the paper is not blocking the print head.
- Move the printer to left or right to check for a piece of debris.
- If the print head is already in the left side, move it to the middle.
- Now have a look for foreign objects inside there.
- Close the cover of the scanner and put the power outlet back on the device. Clear the strip of the encoder, if the error continues.
- If the Print head is on the right side, place the power cord back on the printer.
- When the LCD shows that the Cover is Open, press and hold the Exit button at least for 5 seconds.
- As the print head moves back to the middle, disconnect the power cable.
- Remove the foreign objects struck inside the printer.
- Close the Cover of the scanner and put back the power cables back to the wall outlet.
- Clean the encoder strip carefully if the error continues.
Method 2: Cleaning of the Encoder Strip
- Remove all the power cables from the wall outlet as well as from the printer.
- Lift up the Cover of the scanner and look for the Encoder Strip.
- Use a dry fluff cloth to clean out both sides of the Encoder Strip
- Clean it thoroughly from left to right and repeat the process for 2 to 3 times.
- As you are done with cleaning of the Encoder Strip, close the Cover of the Scanner
- Attach all the power cables back on the device and check for the error.
Dial Brother Printer Customer Support Phone Number for More Help:
If the issue still persists, the best possible way to correct is to connect with Brother Printer Customer Support Number. With detailed resolutions, the team of professional will help you resolve it in any minute. As soon as you place a call to our experts, they will provide you with the exact resolution.
I’m Jhon smith . I’m a software engineer living in USA. I am a fan of technology, web development, and surfing. I’m also interested in design.Many People are found Computer Hardware related problems link Brother Printer Support so i am try to create a articles a how to fix those problems and connect with brother printer customer support.
Created on Jun 20th 2019 06:52. Viewed 74 times.