How to fix “Unable to Print 35” error on your Brother Printer?by James watson James
When it comes to get high-definition and clear prints, no other brand can beat the Brother printers. Products manufactured by this Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment company are highly appreciated for superior performance, durability and excellent features. To meet the requirements of both the consumers and the businesses, Brother Printers are available in a variety of models and types. You can choose the one that suits to your specific requirements. While using any Brother printer, one may face several issues and the most common of which is print error 35. Before going through the troubleshooting steps for this error, you should have an idea of the causes behind the same:
1. The “unable to print 35” error occurs when a piece of paper or paper clip gets stuck in the printer
2. Any mechanical part of the printer is not working properly
1. Cancel all the printing commands that are in the queue from your device
2. By using the finger holds on both the sides of the machine, open it carefully
3. You will now see the scanner cover support of your printer located on the left side
4. Check the left and right hand corners along with the center of the printer for any piece of paper
5. If you find anything stuck there, remove it gently
6. Now, move the print head from left to right and vice-versa to check that if any piece of paper left there or not
7. Remove if found
8. Now, open the Jam clear cover located at the back of the machine
9. Search for any jammed paper or foreign object there and remove if found
10. After taking out the paper, close the scanner cover carefully using both the hands
If the problem still persists, continue troubleshooting with step 11
11. Cut off the power supply from the printer by plugging out the power cord
12. Wait for five minutes and plug the cord back
13. The error is fixed; try printing a test document!
If you are unable to fix this issue by following the aforementioned troubleshooting steps or after following steps, if the problem still persists, dial Brother printer customer support. Once your call gets connected to the support team, a technician will provide you the solutions to fix the error manually. Hope the information was useful!
Created on Feb 12th 2018 05:44. Viewed 219 times.