Easy steps to install and activate Norton antivirus using the product keyby Jhon Smith ***
Norton antivirus provides system security to protect their computers from harmful websites malware, spyware and different viruses; it helps to safeguard your system against online threats. You can easily install and activate Norton antivirus by downloading the norton.com/setup in the steps described below.
Uninstalling the earlier versions and other antivirus software
- You can proceed to do so by clicking the start tab and choosing control panel.
- You can uninstall a program by clicking on the open list of programs tab.
- Now select the other antivirus software or older version of Norton you wish to uninstall.
- Choose uninstall tab and finish the procedure by clicking the next tab.
- Reboot your system for the uninstallation to take effect.
Installing the Norton antivirus
- You can visit Norton’s website to login to your Norton account.
- Enter username and password related to that account and choose login.
- After the purchase of the software, it will prompt you to make a choice about the installation of the antivirus on the current device or another device.
- You can choose to click on agree and download for downloading the norton.com/setup of the antivirus program and installing on your system.
- The Norton interface is very user-friendly and facilitates tabs such as download, services, and home.
- When the software is downloaded on to your computer, a popup appears of Norton downloader, when you follow the guidelines to run, it will proceed to install the norton.com/setup, you can follow the wizard and it will guide you to install the antivirus on your system.
Activating your copy of Norton antivirus
- You can proceed to launch on the Norton antivirus program.
- When you click on the primary window, you will see an option that says renew, in some versions you will see an option that states activate now.
- You can proceed to click on activate now button that is visible on activate your Norton alert pop up.
- You might be asked to log in to your account again; you can proceed to sign in to Norton with your associated user name and password.
- You will need to find the product code or key in order to activate your copy of Norton antivirus. It depends what mode you chose to purchase the security software if you opted for online purchase of norton.com/setup then your product key will be in the confirmation mail, if you are unable to access it, it could be present in the spam directory.
- If you have bought a physical version from a retail shop then you will find the product key in the package, it could be at the backside of the CD cover, or printed in a leaflet inside the package box, it could be a sticker on the outer covering of the CD box.
- Once you find the product key, you can enter the digits in the space box and follow the guidelines to complete the activation of your Norton Antivirus software.
Get in touch with us In case if you face any of the issues related to download or installation of norton.com/setup, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you with the issues you are currently facing, and further assistance to resolve it.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Norton products at norton.com/setup or www.norton.com/setup
Created on May 31st 2019 06:39. Viewed 141 times.