Relying On Thick Film Hybrid Technologyby Hybridtek LLC Hybrid Circuit Manufacturer & Designer in New Jers
When you are trying to connect digital, optical, and analog functions in a single method, using a hybrid circuit is the best option. The thick-film hybrid circuit helps in streamlining the assembly and the performance can be improved with the reduction of circuit paths. Eventually, you can also accomplish increased thermal coupling, high stability, and minimized pickup o noise as well. Moreover, the initial cost of setting a hybrid integrated circuit is less, although the productive or prototype lead times are more. Besides this, you can modify the changes along with practi89cal decision to make your choice more practical. With hybrid circuit, the reliability of operations is that the highest level due to less solder connections and interconnects. Quite naturally, more and more people are inclined towards hybrid tech for improved performance.
Best alternative to PCB
When it comes to hybrid tech, you will come across more applications today than in the past. The thick-film hybrid technology is the best you can get as an alternative to PCB. If you are planning to choose this option, you need to know the functioning carefully.
· The thick-film hybrid technology can withstand extreme temperatures and operate under water.
· This technology is the right option for adverse environmental conditions.
· The active circuit calibration is accurate and performs precisely.
· Due to higher metal interconnection, it is a more reliable option than the rest.
Know the benefits
The hybrid integrated circuit with thick-film technology is a frequently used option as the thick-film that is screen printed in interconnect is more versatile than thin films.
· Components that are not present in the monolithic integrated circuit can be used with ease in the hybrid circuit.
· The designer of the circuit can handle the work independently while choosing the resistor value in the thick-film technology.
· The dimension and composition of resistors can be chosen for imparting the desired values.
· Many of the contemporary hybrid circuit technologies facilitate embedding of elements within the layers of multi-layer substrate besides those elements present on the surface.
The thick-film technology is a robust option for integrated circuits and yet one of the most economical options.
· Due to the reduced size of the integrated circuit that comes with hybrid technology, you can expect the deal to be more efficient and economical in the long run.
· The encapsulated packaging makes it a more secure option that can successfully resist moisture, corrosion, heat, and shock.
· Due to the thermal rating and heat dissipation ability of ceramic, the integrated circuit can operate in a high range of temperature.
Making a choice
If you are looking for a more compact and economical option than PCB, the hybrid integrated circuit is a more reliable choice for users. Due to consistency in testing throughout the assembly, any product including this circuit is naturally a safer and better option for customers.
Created on Feb 12th 2020 00:02. Viewed 159 times.