Put an End to Dirty Grout Lines with Our Grout Brushby PFOkUS F. Buy Frameless Shower Door Sweep
The seams between tiles are filled with grout. In order to fill this void, sand or non-sanded concrete is used because it is dirt cheap to do a simple job which is - filling a hole. Sand is porous, which makes grout porous as well. Therefore, when liquids like dirty mop water, wine or oil fall on the surface, they can be easily soaked up by the porous grout. This leads to staining which as to be eliminated with the best cleaners and best floor tile grout cleaning brush.
Further, we will introduce you to some of our best tile and grout cleaning products…
Imperia Deep Clean- Penetrating Tile Cleaner
Grout being a porous element, it sponges up moisture and initiates the growth of mold, mildew and stains. On scrubbing grout with chemical based cleaners, it loses its beauty and develops cracks. Imperia Deep Clean, on the other hand, cleans and sanitizes the surface without damaging the integrity of the surface. It soaks deep into the grout and eliminates deep rooted stains, mold and mildew.
Grout Brush- provides the perfect cleanliness with a flexible swivel
- pFOkUS’ V-notched floor tile grout cleaning brush is specifically designed to enhance the most essential functions of grout brushes and deliver the much needed cleaning boost. We re-engineered how the grout bush swivels in order to unveil the complete dynamism of the V-notched bristles.
- The growing popularity of having tiled floors brings a step-forward in cleaning industry. pFOkUS’ second to none, high quality grout cleaning brush can hold up to any concrete. It is available with a 10” long pole and 1.5” bristles. This is the best brush for cleaning grout and it ensures that all grout lines are free from the most stubborn stains.
- Not just that, the threads of the brush pole are created in such a way that all standard poles ranging from broom poles to paint roller poles will thread into the grout cleaning brush. Once Imperia Deep Clean is sprayed onto the surface, the grout brush will work its magic by gently scrubbing out stains with its innovative bristles.
- The stainless steel screw located at the pivot point is so strong that now you can apply more pressure while scrubbing the grout. Also, the brush bristles are extremely flexible, chemical resistant and can hold up to all acidic and alkaline cleaners.
- The idea behind creating this fully functional and power packed V-notched floor tile grout cleaning brush was to create one grout brush, instead of multiple. You can now perfectly restore your tile flooring without having to compromise on quality.
Although the grout bristles knock out the toughest stains, they will not damage the integrity of the surface. The bristles are precisely designed to use over marble, travertine and all other natural stones, which indeed proves that this is the best brush for cleaning grout.
Caponi- Titanium Based Grout Sealer
Once the floor tiles and grout are cleaned andsanitized, proceed to seal the surface with Caponi- a titanium grout sealer. It is a two part pigmented resin sealer that delivers a hydrophobic experience, kicking out moisture; the breeding ground for mold and mildew. Caponiperfectly waterproofs the surface and is the best-seller tile sealing product. It is available in 40 different colors to match your shower tiles accordingly.
To buy the above mentioned products and take cleanliness to the next level, call us at 404.551.3308.
Created on Oct 26th 2017 03:07. Viewed 144 times.