Karnataka Common Entrnace Testby Shivi R. designer
Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) will release KCET 2018 Result and Merit List after the entrance exam is conducted. The KCET 2018 Result is scheduled to declare tentatively in the last week of May 2018. The KCET Result 2018 will be announced in the online mode wherein candidates have to check it by entering their valid registration number. The KCET 2018 result will be available for those who have appeared in the entrance test score obtained by the applicants will be reflected by the KCET Result 2018. Candidates will be able to check and download their KCET 2018 rank card along with the results. On the basis of candidates score and rank in KCET 2018, the official examination authority will conduct the counselling and seat allotment for admission to B.Tech programmes across the participating institutes in the state Karnataka.
Candidates are advised to download the KCET result 2018 and keep it safe with them till the admission procedure gets over. To get the detailed information related to KCET 2018 Result in detail, read the article below.
The candidates who appeared in the KCET 2018 must check their score by following the steps given below. Candidate needs to enter their valid registration number to check and download their result.
- Click on the link “KCET 2018 Result”. The link will be provided here when it gets released.
- Enter KCET 2018 registration number and click on Submit button
- Check the result of KCET 2018 and download it for future
Steps to check KCET 2018 Spot/Additional Rank
- Click on the link “KCET 2018 Rank” here. The link will be updated later.
- Enter the valid KCET registration number and check KCET spot or additional rank
The content of KCET Result 2018
KCET 2018 Results will contain the following details. Candidates must check the below details displayed on it carefully. If any incorrect details are found, then the candidate must report to the official admission authority.
- Candidates' subject wise score
- Total score secured in KCET 2018
- OMR Answer Sheet with responses by the candidates
- Ranks of the candidates obtained in the exam
Important Point: Candidates who belong to CBSE/ CISE/ Repeaters/ Outside Karnataka will be required to submit their 10+2 qualifying marks. The link to submit the qualifying marks will be updated once it’s officially available. Candidates failing to upload their class 12th/ 10+2 qualifying exam will not find a place in the merit list for admissions. Candidates need to follow the below-given steps to enter their 10+2 qualifying marks.
- Click on the link given here : http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Enter valid login and password
- Now submit the qualifying marks
How is KCET Result Calculated?
KCET 2018 examination contain maximum marks of 180 (60 marks each in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each question carries 1 mark. For right answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for the incorrect answer, no marks will be deducted by the official authorities. To determine the final score of the candidate, the marks allotted will be summed up.
How to challenge KCET 2018 Result Sheet?
Candidates, if want to challenge their result sheet, they can do so by submitting their objections within 3 days of the result announcement. The results of such candidates will be declared later.
The objections can only be made against the qualifying marks on the KCET result 2018 sheet, however, objections against the marks scored in KCET 2018 cannot be raised.
To challenge the KCET 2018 result sheet, candidates have to cross-verify their qualifying marks on the result sheet and if any discrepancies are found, they must contact the KEA authorities and get their ranks changed.
Candidates, whose results will be withheld against the want of qualifying examination marks, must submit a photocopy of their marks card of the qualifying examination via speed post or in person.
- Objections can be made only for the following:
- Missing rank on KCET 2018 result sheet
- Version code of KCET question paper incorrectly marked
- Qualifying examination marks
Created on May 28th 2018 03:24. Viewed 339 times.