JEE MAIN 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticketby Shivi R. designer
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main every year in the month of April. Applicants who qualify this exam will be eligible to get enrolled in the various programme like B. Tech, B.E or B. arch. into the top 90 colleges in India. To appear in the JEE Advanced Exam 2018, candidates must qualify this exam. This article will guide the applicants on how to view and download the JEE Main 2018 admit card, details mentioned on the admit card and how to resolve problems while downloading the same.
The Admit Card/Hall Ticket for JEE MAIN 2018 will be available online. The registered candidates can access the admit card via the official website from the 1st week of March 2018. However, the dates of the online and offline mode of the examination have been officially released.
Steps to view and download the JEE MAIN 2018 Admit Card
The registered candidates must follow the below-given steps in order to view and download the JEE MAIN 2018 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official
website of JEE Main 2018 i.e. jeemain.nic.in
- Step 2: Enter the user
name and password to log in.
- Step 3: Search and click
on the link “JEE Main admit card 2018”.
- Step 4: Enter your
application number, date of birth and security PIN code and click on the
- Step 5: JEE main 2018
admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
The applicants must carry the admit card on the day of the exam to the examination hall. There are few more things to be carried along with the admit card on the day of examination and they are as follows:
- Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Pan card will be accepted.
- Photocopy of the hall ticket of class 12 qualifying examination.
- Students who have completed their class 12 in 2016-17 but have appeared for improvement are required to produce a photocopy of admit card or hall ticket for improvement.
- Photocopy of the final mark sheet of students who have completed class 12 in 2016-17 but have not appeared for improvement.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card of JEE MAIN 2018 contains the following details:
- Roll number and application number.
- Examination centre number.
- Complete Address of the examination centre.
- Subject Combination of question paper
- Date of examination and timings.
- The medium of question paper.
- Candidate’s name.
- Father’s name.
- Address of the candidate.
- Email address.
- Mobile number.
- Candidate’s date of birth, gender, category and PWD.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
Correction Facility For JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
While downloading the admit card, a candidate may face a problem, if there is any mismatch in the name entered and the name provided in board documents. If any such discrepancies arise, correction facilities are provided on the website with the help of which candidates can correct their name in JEE MAIN 2018 Admit Card.
If you find any incorrect information in your the admit card, then you must reach out to the JEE main secretariat to make the corrections as early as possible.
Get the detailed information on the JEE MAIN 2018 Admit Card. Step by Step guide to view and download the Admit Card. Details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. Documents need to be carried on the exam day. Correction facilities provided to applicants by the authority related to Admit Card.
Created on Feb 9th 2018 05:20. Viewed 501 times.