iPhone X Damaged After Dropping into Waterby Nancy N. DIY diagnostic and car repair tools
How to fix iPhone X Damaged dropping into water? Maybe you are very worried when it happens on you, Some of customer Love themself to repair it, they don't wanna to send to cell phone repair it, one of reason is expensive, another reason need waiting long time. How to repair the problem step by step? Let's Check as follows!
2. Connect the logic board on DC power supply, it shows large current.
3. Observe the iPhone X logic board under the 7-45X Trinocular Stereo Microscope, we found that both the capacitor and the main supply capacitor on the bottom of the iPhone motherboard to backlight are corroded. Based on our experience, we can first check the first row of capacitors on this circuit line on iPhone X, because we’ve repaired the several won’t boot iPhone because of the large current caused by the capacitance.
4. Remove C3530 by PPD 861D Plus hot air rework station, the main power supply is not short circuited now, when we supply power to it, the iPhone doesn’t boot normally. However, there is no display after iPhone touch screen installation. After check it, we found that D3701 and D3702 have been corroded and blackened, directly replace it.
5. Re-install the iPhone and test it again, after insert the SIM card, the iPhone is always in the search signal, dialing *#06#, the IMEI can display normally, so we can eliminate the baseband problem.
6. Open iPhone X again to check, we found a chip next to the amplifier was missing. After check iPhone schematic diagram on WUXINJI Dongle, it is FL7001_RF. Directly weld a jump wire on it, and then install iPhone to test, now the signal is normal.
Created on Apr 18th 2018 10:38. Viewed 176 times.