Important Notifications Related to ICAR 2018by Riya Ahuja Education Professional
Indian council of agricultural research (ICAR) was acknowledged on 16 July, 1929. And it was setup as a registered society in implementation of the report of the royal commission on agriculture. The headquarters of ICAR 2018 is located in New Delhi. This council has also started green revolution and consecutive developments in agriculture in India through its research and technology.
ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) organizes All Indian Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) for different Undergraduate and Post graduate courses in various Agricultural colleges situated in India. Every candidate who is willing to secure admission in different agricultural courses in India can now apply online for appearing for the entrance exam required. All the Indian Entrance Examination for admission (AIEEA) is the required entrance exam which is conducted by ICAR 2018 council for the candidates who are seeking to take admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture, B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.F.Sc., Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science, B.Tech. Agricultural engineering etc.
You can also check - ICAR 2018 Entrance Exam
As, Indian council of Agriculture research is accepting online application form for ICAR (AIEEA UG/ PG) & AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) admission in 2018-19 educational session. This article will help all the candidates to know about the Indian Council of Agricultural Research entrance exam.
The eligibility required by all the applying candidates is given below with some important points to be noted:
- The age required by the candidates is that the applying candidates must not be less than 16 years as on 31 August, 2018.
- The willing candidate should have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent degree from recognized board or University.
- The candidate should have scored 50% average marks in their 10+2 (general, OBC and UPS category).
- For SC/ST/PC category the candidates should have scored 40% average marks in their 10+2.
- The candidate who is willing to apply for the entrance exam must be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates who are pursuing in their class 12 or any other equivalent examination are also eligible to apply ICAR 2018 entrance exam.
- The application form fee for Undergraduate course for the general, OBC CNL and UPS category is Rs. 500 and for SC/ST/PC candidates is Rs. 250.
· The application form fee for Postgraduate course for the general, OBC CNL and UPS category is Rs. 600 and for SC/ST/PC candidates is Rs. 300.
As, stated above the application fee required for the AIEEA is given. All the candidates are requested to fill their application form in a proper manner and also they should fill their form before the due date. The candidates who want to appear for the exam can apply through online mode only. To apply for the AIEEA (All Indian Entrance exam for admission) by visiting the official website of ICAR 2018 and click on the option of filling the form. All the candidates are requested to read all the eligibility guidelines and ensure that they are eligible to apply for the exam before they start applying for the application form. The candidates can make their payment through Net banking, Debit/Credit card and E-Challan of SBBJ also.
Before the final submission of the application form the candidates need to check all the entered details just to ensure that every detail filled by them in the registration form is correct and is in a proper manner. After completing with the registration the candidate can take a print of the confirmation form as it will be helpful for the future communications. To avoid the case of misplacement the candidates can take out 2-3 prints.
The computer generated confirmation form of ICAR 2018 and the proof of their submission of payment must be attached and the hard copy of it should be send to the given address: Examination cell, Agricultural education Division, Indian Council of agricultural research, Room no. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan – 11 Pusa, New Delhi- 110012.
We hope this article helped all the interested and eligible candidates to know about the ICAR 2018 eligibility criteria, application fee, application submission and much more related information. Every eligible candidate is requested to read the article very carefully as it consists important details. If any of the candidates wants to know more related to the application process or submission process then he or she can go to the official website or else can visit Motachashma.com for further updates.
Created on Dec 20th 2017 01:59. Viewed 61 times.