Last date for registration of GATE extended till 9 October 2017by Riya Ahuja Education Professional
The last date for registration of the entrance exam has been extended till 9 October 2017. The entrance exam is conducted by IISC and IIT on the rotational basis. This entrance exam is a gateway to get admissions in post graduate engineering and PHD programs. On the basis of the scores in the entrance exam, the candidates can get admission in various private and government institutes of India.
The process of registration of the entrance exam is done through online mode only. The candidates can register them after following the given steps-
• The candidates will have to apply for the entrance exam in online mode.
• The application form for the entrance exam is filled through the official website of the exam conducting authority
• The online application process werestarted from 1 September 2017
• The last date to submit the application form or GATE registration form for the entrance exam has been extended till 9 October 2017
• Candidates are required to fill their personal and educational details correctly
• The candidates in order to avoid the last minute rush are suggested to verify the email and mobile number before the submission of the application form of the entrance exam
• The candidates will be able to submit the application form of the entrance exam without verifying the email address and mobile number from now onwards
• Candidates are then required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signatures in the specified format
• The candidates are then required to make the payment of the application fee through online mode before the last date of the making the payment of the application fee
• But, the candidates will be required to verify the email address and mobile number later by logging into the official website of the exam conducting authority
• The candidates are suggested to keep the enrollment ID and password safe for future reference.
The application fee is different for different categories. The application fee for female candidates and reserved category candidates is Rs.750 and for candidates of all other categories, the application fee is Rs.1500. The international candidates will have to pay US $50. The payment of the fee can be done through net banking, debit card and e-challan.
Documents and details required for registration-
• The personal details of candidates such are name, date of birth, mobile number, name of the parents, etc.
• Address of the candidates for communication which should include the PIN code
• Details of Degree
• Name of the college and address
• Subject of the paper
• Choice of exam city
• Scanned images of candidate’s photograph, signatures
• Scanned copy of eligibility certificate in the PDF format
• Scanned copy of category certificate of the candidate is applicable in PDF format
• Scanned copy of the PwD certificate is applicable
• Details of valid ID and same ID is required to be carried to the examination hall
• Details of debit card or credit card for fee payment
Created on Oct 27th 2017 13:30. Viewed 365 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.