How to Turn on Dark Mode on Instagramby Carl Smith Software Developer
In case you spend most of your time on Instagram, then the dark mode feature will help you secure your eyesight from the bright screen. You can follow some easy methods to turn the white color screen into the black color. This article will teach you how to turn on dark mode on Instagram.
Steps to Turn on Dark Mode on Instagram on Your iPhone or iPad
• Go to the Settings option.
• Open the General option.
• After that, click on the Accessibility option.
• Choose the Display Accommodations option.
• Click on the Invert Colors option.
• After that, select among the Smart Invert and Classic Invert options.
• You need to choose one of the options.
• Now, the colors which are on display will start inverting.
• The white color on your display inverted into black color.
• The black color on your display inverted into white color.
• Change the Accessibility Shortcut option so you can enable the option by clicking on the Home button.
Steps to Turn on Dark Mode on Instagram Using IGDarkMode
• Go to the Cydia application.
• Press on the magnifying glass symbol located in the end right-hand side of the display.
• Go to the search box.
• Enter “igdarkmode” in the search box.
• Press on the result showing on the screen to go to the options.
• Press on the Modify option.
• Click on the Install option.
• Press on the Confirm option after installing the application.
• Let the procedure to complete.
• After that, press on the “Restart SpringBoard” option for restarting the iPhone.
• You can use the IGDarkMode application after completing the installation procedure.
Steps to Turn on IGDarkMode on Instagram
• Go to the Settings application provided in the phone.
• Press on the “IGDarkMode” application.
• Press where it indicates “Enabled” to enable the dark mode on Instagram.
• Return to the home screen.
• Go to the Instagram application.
• Now, the Instagram background turns into the dark mode.
Steps to Turn on Dark Mode on Instagram on Your Android Phone Using GB Instagram Application
• Start downloading the GB Instagram application.
• Open the GB Instagram Application.
• Sign in to the Instagram account by entering the email ID and password.
• Open the profile webpage.
• Tap on the settings symbol located in the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Press on the Download Themes option.
• Click on the Allow option.
• Choose the black theme.
• Press on the OK button for restarting the GB Instagram application.
• Now, the Instagram application turns into the dark mode, but this can be done by enabling the dark mode using the GB Instagram application.
James Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Jun 25th 2019 01:24. Viewed 76 times.