How to troubleshoot Hp Printer error code 30040079?by sofia williams Digital marketing expert
HP printer fulfills many requirements of personal, business, commercial as well as individuals. However, it is known for providing best and reliable printer devices with lots of amazing features across the globe. Their printers are available at a very affordable price with lots of features and guaranteed services. However, depending on the models you choose, HP offers features like printing, scanning, Duty Cycle, and many others. No matter what you want to print HP printers spreads their best functionalities to all the fields. Though Hp manufactured printers which always works effectively and efficiently, probably users may get into the error and face lots of difficulties in fixing it. One such error code of HP printer is error code 30040079.
However, this HP printer error code 30040079 is quite common and experienced by many HP printer users across the world. Usually, the HP printer error code 30040079 occurs on the screen at the time of installing the printer device with the computer system. Whenever the installation process is failed the system immediately throws an error code 30040079 on the screen. Generally, the printer installation failed error codes come on the screen due to the incompatibility of HP printer software, jamming the internet security, due to the outdated and missing driver and many others. Follow the below-mentioned steps for troubleshooting the HP printer error code 30040079. The steps are described below.
Solutions to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 30040079
Underneath are few troubleshooting steps which are available to assist you in fixing the HP printer error code 30040079 without creating any problem. But before continuing the process, we suggest you follow the steps in ascending order to avert trouble and save lots of time and efforts. Here how to do it:
Solution-1: Fix Installation Failed Issue
1. Firstly, you have to uninstall all the partially installed software from the computer system.
2. Make sure that you have removed them completely so that it does not arise again on the screen.
3. Then, you need to exit all the error messages popping up on the screen by pressing the OK tab.
4. When the error appears on the screen, you have to tap on the ‘Next’ tab to go further.
5. Lastly, you have to move behind the steps to easily uninstall the installed files.
Solution-2: Printer Software Installation
1. Initially, insert the CD to install it, and after that, you have to the given steps to put in the HP software.
2. Go to the HP official website and download the correct software from the website.
3. Once ensure that your printer is properly connected with the USB cable or from the device.
4. Then, carefully detach the cable from the printer.
5. When you detach the printer, you will see a prompt window on the screen.
6. Now, you have to select the type of the printer’s model you have.
7. Once selected, you have to follow the instructions that appear on the screen to see the access page.
8. Search for the full-featured icon and select ‘Download Next’ option.
9. Alternatively, you can choose ‘Basic Drivers for Other Driver’ as an alternate option.
10. Now, the process of installation started, select ‘Overwrite Protection’ by pressing the ‘Yes to all or any’ option.
11. Finally, overwrite the few driver software elements which are left in the computer system.
Sofia Williams is a technology buff, IT expert and works in a leading printer manufacturing company. She loves to read and write about the latest technology concerning major printer brands and researches on the solutions related to HP printer support, Canon, Epson, Brother etc.
Created on Mar 13th 2019 03:11. Viewed 289 times.