How to troubleshoot Epson printer error code 0XF4?by sofia williams Digital marketing expert
Epson Printers is the renowned name for serving best quality and advanced features printers across the globe. While using the printer users may face various issues such as unavailability of ink in the device, paper jam, broken issues, unable to run printer spooler, unable to connect the printer with the system or router. And because of the inaccessibility of CD driver, sometimes these issues become huge for users.
However, out of all huge and common issues, one is Epson Printer error code 0xf4. However, this Epson Printer error code 0xf4 occurs because of losing the CD driver which came with the printer. Also, it can be occurred due to inaccessibility of ink in the printer due to an internal or mechanical problem in the printer. We suggest you instead of searching for printer repair service, once try to fix this problem on your own. Underneath, we provide you a few troubleshooting steps by which you be able to troubleshoot the error code 0xf4 without any trouble or hurdle. The steps are mentioned below.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf4
Before starting the process, we suggest you follow the steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below. Otherwise, steps might be more difficult to follow and more time-consuming. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, for instant access to any file, you need to save the file on the desktop. For saving the file, click on the software and then save it on your desktop.
- For resolving the issue, we suggest you download the ‘Reimage Repair Tool’ from any trusted link.
- Next, click on the ‘install’ tab to start the installation process.
- Under User Account Control, click on the ‘Yes’ tab to run the installed program.
- After that, Press the ‘Yes’ tab for continuing the process.
- Once installation completed, a welcome screen will be displayed on the screen. And show you a checkbox with a tick. You have to ‘Uncheck’ that box. By doing this, you permitted the repair tool can take further steps to start an automatic scan process.
- After that, when the scanning process is done, the tool will automatically download all the required updates.
- Make sure that internet connection is working properly as this process needs good internet speed.
- Once the tool is downloading the needed updates, the software will identify the device itself to check the system status. However, it will detect and mention that which parts of the system might be damaged and sometimes requires repair or replacement.
- Lastly, restart the computer system to apply all the changes.
Finally, start the computer system and check if the error solved or persists.
Sofia Williams is a technology buff, IT expert and works in a leading printer manufacturing company. She loves to read and write about the latest technology concerning major printer brands and researches on the solutions related to Epson printer support, Canon, Brother etc.
Created on Feb 27th 2019 02:16. Viewed 253 times.