How to Troubleshoot Printer not Activated, Error Code 30 on HP Printer?by HP Support Number HP Technical Support
HP printer error 30 displays, when the printer has not been used for a long period. The process of fixing this error code is not as easy as you think. This is a very common fault that infects HP photo smart series printers because of less action. At the point when the printer is not utilized for three months, you can face this type of technical fault. When you try to work with your printer, you receive the message of “Printer not Activated Error Code 30”. Here, we are going to share some important tips to troubleshoot this error code given below.
There are many methods to get rid of this fault in short period of time and less efforts. Being a run of the mill printer mistake, the investigating process is additionally as simple as you may hope. Here, we will suggest you the right troubleshooting tips and tricks to get rid of this fault completely from the root. In addition, you can consult with certified printer experts of online HP Printer Technical Support team to get proper technical guidance in a very short period of time.
Method 1:- Resetting of HP Printer-
- Initially, you have to plug all the power links from the reverse of the printer and plus from the divider outlet. Confirm that printer is “On “among that time.
- You should unplug different links alongside USBs from the printing machine.
- Next, you have to press and hold the printer’s energy catch for a decent 15 seconds.
- The printer is legally linked with the divider outlet.
- Now link the power links again to continue your printing process. Confirm that the printer is turned on.
Method 2:- Manual Way of Resetting of Internet Explorer-
- The first and important thing, you have to press the windows key and “R” button at the same time.
- Next step is that you need to type “inetcpl.cpl” command in the Run window followed just by pressing “OK” option. It will assist you to access the Internet Explorer properties.
- At this instant, you need to navigate “Advanced” menu to choose the Reset option. Thereby you can reset the Internet Explorer.
- Now you need to try to browse using Internet Explorer.
- For Chrome users, click on “More” icon at top right corner. After this, you need to click on “Settings” button.
- Next step is that you need to choose “Show Advanced setting” button from the menu and tap on “Reset Settings” button.
- In the very new opened window, you need to click on “Reset mode” button. Still, if you are facing printer not activated, error code 30 on HP Printer, you can call at HP Printer Support Phone Number 1-888-657-9666 to get immediate support or help.
View Source: https://goo.gl/eBkbn7
Created on Jun 14th 2018 10:16. Viewed 64 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.