HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT EPSON PRINTER ERROR CODE 0XE5?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
Epson is a renowned name for offering superior quality printers and smooth printing experience with several hi-tech and advanced features. Epson printers make their own reputation among the users by providing the best customer service. Apart from this, Epson is one of the leading manufacturers of printers and many imaging-related devices across the globe. However, it provides various range of printer models in affordable prices and these printers simply connect with any of the smart devices. Furthermore, Epson provides wireless multifunction printers which can be connected over the Bluetooth and easily accessible by everyone. Since its an electronic device which several times creates a problem in their functioning and shows an error code and message. One such error code is Epson printer error code 0xe5, don’t need to worry as this error code is encountered by many Epson printer users across the globe.
However, this error code 0xe5 refers to the spoiling error which generally displays while connecting with a led printer. One of the most common reasons behind the occurrence of this error is virus or malware attacks on the computer system, incorrect installation, paper jamming, and insufficient paper storage and many others. Whenever the Epson printer error code 0xe5 appears on the screen, it might affect your computer system. The device might works slowly, sluggishly respond to mouse and keyboard input and many others. To resolve the Epson printer error code 0xe5, one may need to follow the below-given steps. These steps are quite common and guide you through the process.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code 0xe5
Here we provide you two methods which you have to follow one by one for troubleshooting the issue. The process is extremely easy only if it is followed by the below-mentioned order. Either check it manually to identify the hardware fault or use the ‘SmartPCFixer’ utility tool to remove the Epson printer error code 0xe5. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, once verify that any problem on the encoder band of the printer. If so, carefully clean it with a any cotton dried cloth.
- Check that if any paper stuck inside the printer, which signifies the paper jam issue. For this, you need to remove all useless paper or any object might be stuck in the printer and shows an error code 0xe5.
- Make sure that the belt of the printer is fixed well or not.
- Once ensure that main board panel of the printer is not damaged.
- Check that the printer driver is installed properly.
Steps for Performing ‘Smartpcfixer’ Method
It is one of the best methods for removing the Epson printer error code 0xe5 as it will take fewer time and permanently fix the error. Moreover, it helps in cleaning the windows registry, remove all cache files, helps you in updating windows and many others. Here how to do it:
- Initially, click on the web browser icon, you need to download the ‘Smartpcfixer’ tool from any trusted website.
- After that, click on the ‘Install’ tab to install it on your system.
- Now, search for the scan option option located in the application to easily perform scanning of your printer.
- Click the ‘Fix All’ tab to start the scanning of the printer and wait until the scanning process successfully finished.
- Finally, attempt to print any paper to check that the error code fixed or still exist.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the
day,and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on Epson printer support, HP printer andCanon printer.
Created on Mar 26th 2019 01:08. Viewed 200 times.