How to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code 0xF3?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
At present, Epson is one of the largest manufacturers of printers and many other imaging equipment across the country. It is a Japanese electronics company which designed various models of printers and sold them at affordable rates to their users.
Moreover, it provides high-quality printers which are especially popular for printing high-quality images, text and other things which users want to print. Well, Epson is used by millions of users across the country. As all electronics devices someday somehow throw an error code which cannot be solved without technical knowledge.
Though, these errors are quite standard and easily solved by following some simple steps or solutions. Out of all the error, one such error is Epson Printer Error Code 0xF3.
Nevertheless, the Epson Printer error code0xF3 signifies that it’s a fault or malfunction code which usually caused by some errors reported by the driver itself. Thus, the reason for the occurrence of the error could be some software issue or compatibility issue among the system and hardware is being used.
Typically, whenever the operating system and installed drivers are not compatible with each other, then printer throws an alpha-numeric error code such as 0XF3. Here we provide some best and reliable solutions for fixing the Epson printer error code 0xF3. These steps are quite simple and easily utilize by users.
Causes of Epson Printer Error Code 0xF3
Underneath are some causes of the error code 0xF3:
- When some pieces of paper might get jammed between the gears of the paper feed.
- A paper stuck inside the paper tray might cause this issue.
- It occurs due to stuck or removed ink vacuum tubes in Epson printer.
- Many times, due to some internal conflicts inside the printer causes the issue.
Steps to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code 0xF3
Below we listed some possible and best steps which resolve the Epson printer error code 0xF3. But we suggest you follow all the steps in the right order as mentioned below. Know how to troubleshoot it:
- Firstly, Power of the Epson printer and carefully remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Also, remove the rear element and Windows system.
- Gently remove the printer’s ink lever from the printer.
- Then, detach the front panel screws away from the printer. And also remove the screws located on the back panel.
- After that, with the dry cotton cloth clean the interior of the printer. Doing this will help you in clearing the dust gathered inside the printer.
- Once the process is completed, put in the cartridges back to the particular places and entirely reset the printer.
- Make a print test by inserting the paper in the paper tray.
Author Bio : Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, Epson printer support and other articles on varied topics.
Created on May 17th 2019 00:09. Viewed 201 times.