How to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code 0x69?by Jeniffer Leio Excutive
Epson is one of the largest manufacturers of printers and imaging-related devices. Although it’s a Japan-based electronics company, who is known among the people for offering top quality printers to the users across the globe, Epson provides next-generation printers which can be easily connected to all smart devices. Moreover, these printers are wireless multifunction printers that can be connected via Bluetooth. Nevertheless, the intention behind manufacturing the printer is to make your work experience smooth, faster and simple. Many times, while using the Epson printer if you came across with the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69. Then, don’t need to worry as the error are quite common and experience by many users.
Well, Epson Printer Error Code 0x69 usually occurs while users are printing any document or paper. One of the foremost cause for the occurrence of the error code 0x69 is because of incorrect configuration of system files of the printer in your Microsoft Windows operating systems. And some other causes of this Epson Printer Error Code 0x69 are as follows:
- Due to corrupt or missing files.
- Due to the Violation of access.
- Releasing the registration of the Epson Printer.
- When the Bluetooth application cannot be initiated as the compulsory element is missing.
- Unable to find ‘%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson’
- And many others.
Underneath are some instruction which will guide you in troubleshooting the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69.
Steps to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
Follow the complete stepwise guide to resolve the Epson printer error code 0x60 easily. But if you follow these steps in the sequence as given below will help you in saving lots of time and efforts and also preventing you from unwanted errors that create hurdle in your printing experience. Here how to fix it:
Manually Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
In order to troubleshoot the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69, one may need to update the Windows 7 latest version. To do this, follow the below-given steps:
- Press the ‘Start’ icon to launch it.
- Under the Search menu, type the command ‘Windows Update’ and click on ‘Enter’ key.
- After that, press the ‘Windows Update’ option.
- Here restart the computer system and after that log on as an Administrator.
- Again, click on the ‘Start’ icon to open the start menu.
- Choose ‘All Programs and Accessories, System Tools’ option.
- Now, tap on the ‘System Restore’ option.
- Then, a new window will appear on the screen, choose ‘Restore my computer for an earlier time’ option and press the ‘Next’ tab to proceed further.
- Choose the latest system restore section straight from the ‘For this list, click a restore point’ tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Next, click on the ‘Next about the confirmation window’ to successfully finish the process.
- Lastly, when the restoration process finished, restart your computer system.
Hopefully, the process mentioned above will help you in troubleshooting the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69.
Aurora is an engineer by day and writer by night. Previously, Aurora worked as a certified technicians for a tech hardware startup. In her free time, she likes to write about printers, routers, web browsers, and other technical stuff. She majorly writes for canon, brother, Epson Printer Customer Service etc.
Source: Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
Created on Apr 30th 2019 22:49. Viewed 96 times.