How To Sign In To A Microsoft Accountby Pammy Grace Microsoft Support 1-844-6513-666
Well signing in to any account is pretty much easy and on top of that, it doesn’t take any time. Microsoft has full fletched functions that can manage your account information, billing options, and family settings. Now, the question arises that how can you sign in to your account online and even on windows 10, well Microsoft Customer Support has the answer to both the questions.
To help out in this whole signing in procedure Microsoft Technical Support has decided to help you through providing some easy steps which you might want to consider and we also recommend that you must pay attention to each and every step because it can help you a lot in memorizing so that you don’t have to search for your query again and again.
1.Signing in online
- First and foremost, visit the Microsoft account page
- Once you are there, select sign in with Microsoft
- You can also select the keep me signed option so that you don’t have entered your credentials every single time
2. Signing on Windows 10
- Go to the start button
- Then, click on settings and then go to accounts
- After that, click on Email & app accounts
- Now, select sign in with a Microsoft account instead
- Then, just follow the on-screen instruction and you’ll be done
With the help of these steps, you’ll able to sign in to your account without any hassle and most probably you won’t be facing any issues. You can also sign in to your account via Xbox and Office, for that information you can contact our official Microsoft Customer Service 1-855-254-6999 and our friendly technical experts will be very happy to help you out and will give you the information in a matter of time and we promise that you’ll be left with total satisfaction.
Original Source: How To Sign In To A Microsoft Account
Created on Nov 17th 2018 02:07. Viewed 238 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.