How To Get Back An Email In Microsoft Outlookby Pammy Grace Microsoft Support 1-844-6513-666
There is only one thing that makes us recall an email and that is when we accidentally send an email to a wrong recipient. Well, it happens very often and in that case, you may need to recall that email, the best part is that this process, especially for Outlook is very simple and if you are one of those users who doesn’t know how to do it, then you have come at the right place. You can trust our Support team for your assistance.
There are some steps given below that needs your attention, as they are provided by our Outlook Support team, so we recommend you to follow it carefully to avoid any error.
- To start off the process, go to your internet browser and open the Outlook
- Once it is opened, go to the sent items folder
- Now, look for the email that you want to recall
- Open that mail and then click on actions
- After that, you will notice a drop-down menu
- Click on it and from the given options, select “recall this message”
- Now, you’ll see a new window, this is actually a recall window and within this, you’ll be able to delete or replace any unread messages
- We recommend that you must choose the option according to your requirements
- If you delete a mail, the recipient won’t be able to find it
- And, if you replace the message, it will give you an option to compose that message again
We hope that these steps have helped you a lot and probably after reading this; you’ll find Outlook more easy and user-friendly. Still, feel free to call us on our Microsoft Customer Support 1-855-254-6999 if you need any help or if you are just looking for some information.
Created on Dec 12th 2018 01:26. Viewed 222 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.