How to Replace the Ink Absorber on a Canon Printer?
by Adam Smith One stop solution for all Technical
Every printing device uses tiny, squishy pads for absorbing excess ink that gets stacked while printing or cleaning the print heads. While these absorbing pads are saturated, the printer will automatically prompt you with an error message saying, “Your Ink Absorber is Full." In such situation, you can easily remove the Ink Absorbers and clean them accordingly. If you are finding some difficulty in doing so, you can take help from the well-trained technicians at Canon Printer Contact Number UK for best resolutions.
The Ink absorber pads that soak up the unwanted ink from the print cartridges are of resisting print smears and many other issues. Not like any other printer, Canon Printers have pads that are really supportive keeping the cartridges free of dried ink and helps in monitoring the waste ink absorber pads and prompts with an error message when pads are full of ink and can’t resist any further ink. In this situation, cleaning them doesn’t help much; you can replace them for the next use. Replacing the ink absorbing pads is really an easy process, then you don’t have to take it to service centers and can replace it at your own. The steps for replacing it are as follows:
• You need to open the printing device like you do when you are going to install new ink cartridges. Make the cartridge cradle move to the center of the printing unit and unplug the device so that the cartridges will remain in their position as such.
• Now, you have to set the waste ink absorbers in their black rubber frame. And then you are likely to available on the right side of the device, where the ink cartridges are present and the device is in standby mode.
• Now, use a paper napkin or other disposable for soaking the excess ink in the pads by pressing it down onto the top of the frame.
• And then, pull the rubber frame free from the printer. Make sure you are wearing gloves so that your hands remain clean. Now, be careful to remove the ink absorber pad or pads from the rubber frame.
• Thereafter, input new ink absorber pads firmly into the rubber frame. And replace the rubber frame in its original position and close the printer.
• And then, hold down the power button and plug the printer back in. Now, continue holding the power button down until the printer begins to reset itself and come online.
• At last, you have to wait for the green power light to turn off, then press and release the power button again. After blinking for two to three seconds, it will stay lit and this shows that the printer has been reset and is ready to print again devoid of any complications.
If you are confronting such technical error even after this, then you are suggested to talk to the tech supporters available at Canon Printer Help Number UK and they will accordingly take care of the rest. They are really experienced and trained in assisting you in the difficult situation. You need not worry about the consequences as they are always there to assist you.
More Help please visit:- http://printer-contact-number.co.uk/
Created on Jun 1st 2018 05:53. Viewed 266 times.