Five Commonly Asked Questions of Avast Antivirusby Adam Smith One stop solution for all Technical
Whether you are planning to buy Avast antivirus or you are already a user of it, there are some basic questions that keep running your mind regarding the product. You can get answers to your queries from experts if you want and for that you don’t have to do much, just dial Avast Helpline Number UK 08007563354 and ask whatever is in your mind. However, in this article we tried to sum up the basic queries of people. Let us have a look at them:
Q 1- What are the basic system requirement for the Avast antivirus?
Answer- Whether you want to install Avast Premier, Avast Internet security, Avast Pro Antivirus or Avast free antivirus, the system requirement for all of them is same.
· Windows: Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64 bit)
Windows 8/8.1 except RT and starter edition (32 or 64 bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or higher (32 or 64 bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or higher, except starter edition (32 or 64 bit)
Windows XP SP3, any edition (32 bit)
· Hard disk- 2GB free space
· RAM- 256 MB or above
· Intel Pentium 4/ AMD Athlon 64 processor or above.
· Fast speed internet connection.
· Screen Resolution- not less than 800x600 pixels
Q 2- Is it necessary to uninstall the previous version of Avast before installing the latest one?
Answer- The answer to this question depends on the version you are using. If you are using Avast 7.x or later then you don’t have to uninstall the previous version as Avast antivirus setup automatically detects and upgrades the existing installation but if your are using Avast 6.x or older then you need to uninstall the program before installing the new one.
Q 3- Is it possible to transfer the license to another computer?
Answer- Yes, it is absolutely possible to transfer the license from one PC to another. If you are no longer using your Avast product on one PC, you can continue using the license for the remaining subscription time on another but you can’t use the same license on more than one PC.
Q 4- How to adjust the sensitivity of the anti-spam?
Answer- To adjust Avast sensitivity of anti-spam filter, open Avast user interface and click on Protection and then go to Anti-spam and choose one of the following:
· Relaxed: Use this setting if too many legitimate mails are marked as spam.
· Strict: This is the default setting that enables the optimal spam filtering.
· No Mercy: Use this setting if you are receiving too many spam mails in your inbox.
Spam filter settings can also be adjust from Settings> Components> Anti-spam> Customize.
Q 5- How to upgrade Avast Free Antivirus to the latest version?
Answer- If you are using the older version of Avast Free Antivirus, you can upgrade it to the latest version by following the given steps:
· Right click Avast system tray icon on Windows taskbar.
· Take your mouse to Update and then select Program from the context menu.
· You will see the progress bar that shows the overall completion of Program Update.
· Click Restart now to reboot your system.
· After the restart, close the information screen to complete update process.
We know that there must be some more questions in your mind, and we apologize that we cannot sum up all the questions at one place for you. But in case your query is not answered in this article then you can contact experts at 0807563354 toll free number Avast Support Number UK for more information.
Summary: Before installing the Avast antivirus or after the installation, users have so many things in their mind, but they couldn’t find answers to all. This article helps you get answers for some frequently asked questions by Avast users.
For More Help Visit:- http://www.antivirus-helpnumber.com/avast-antivirus.php
Created on Nov 4th 2017 03:54. Viewed 1,160 times.