What Are the Different Ways to Align Canon Printer Print Heads?by Adam Smith One stop solution for all Technical
If the printer’s heads are not aligned then you will encounter print quality issues with your printouts. Problems like horizontal white lines or light or dark pattern on your printer’s output can be experienced. These are the indications that you need to take some action to align your print head. You must be wondering what is print head alignment. Printhead alignment ensures the correct installation of the printer head so that you can feed paper in a proper manner. This will also improve the print quality.
If you are using Canon Printer then you have two different options to align your print head. One is automatic head alignment and second if manual alignment. You can either take guidance from printer experts on Canon Printer Help Number UK or try the steps mentioned here for the same.
For Automatic Print Head alignment through computer follow the given steps:
- First, open Printer driver setup window and click Print Head Alignment which is available on Maintenance tab.
- It will open Start Print Head Alignment dialog box. Now load paper in the printer (A4 size or letter size plain paper).
- See to it that your printer is on and then click on Align Print Head. This will print the adjustment pattern.
- Now press the START button on the machine. This will start the alignment process.
For Manual Print Head Alignment You can try the steps given here:
- Open your Printer Driver setup window and click on Custom settings from Maintenance tab.
- Then tick the checkbox of “Align heads manually” and click OK.
- If you see a confirmation message then click OK.
- Now click Print Head Alignment from Maintenance tab, this will open Start Print Head Alignment dialog box.
- Now load paper in the machine to execute alignment.
- Your printing machine should be on, now click Align Print Head and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check the printed pattern and if it’s not correct then click OK on the confirmation message. If the pattern is not correct then call us at Canon Printer Helpline Number UK.
- Now print the second pattern and click OK on the confirmation message.
- Repeat these steps while printing the pattern for the third time.
By following the above-mentioned ways you can align your Canon Printer print in a successful manner, although there is a possibility that users are not able to follow the instructions given here because of lack of technical knowledge. In this case, you can freely connect with our printer technicians at any point in time.
Created on May 18th 2018 06:21. Viewed 471 times.