How to Reactivate AOL Account
by Ashly Wilson Social Media Professionals
In this section, we are going to discuss some of the easy steps to reactivate AOL account. You need to remember that if you do not log in your account for 90 days, then your account gets automatically deactivated. On the other hand, if you can not access your account for 180 days, then you cannot reactivate your account further and the account automatically deleted. And you cannot recover any data from the account further. Hence, follow the steps mentioned in the below section and try to implement them carefully. The whole process takes time in order to reactivate your account.
What Happens To AOL Mail After 90 Inactive Days
If you don't log into your AOL Mail account for 90 days, the account is deactivated, incoming mail may not be delivered to your mailbox, and incoming emails may be returned to the sender.
If you log in to your account after Day 90, but before Day 180, your mailbox is reactivated and you receive new email again. You can use your account as usual, but it doesn't include any messages that were returned to the sender during the deactivation period.
Steps When You Click On “I Forgot My Password?”
Reactivate AOL Account or AOL Password Recovery Via Phone number
- Click on the “I Forgot my secret word” choice.
- If solicited, enter the missing digits of your telephone number and snap on the Submit If the digits entered by your matches the record of AOL, you will be taken to the following screen.
- Click on the “Indeed, send me a check code” to get a code to your telephone number by means of SMS.
- Alternatively, you can tap on the alternative “Call me with a check code” to get a code by means of a call.
- Enter the check code in the gave field and snap Submit.
- On the following screen, you should tap on the Create another secret key
- Next, enter the new secret key in the incited fields and snap on the Continue > Ok, got it choice.
how to reset aol password without recovery options
how to change aol email password on iPad
AOL mail not Receiving Emails
AOL mail search function not working
AOL mail not currently available
AOL mail not loading
AOL gold not working
AOL desktop gold download
AOL desktop gold problems
AOL Mail becomes the number one free web-based email service used by millions of people across the world. With the faster and unique features, the AOL Mail is the number one choice for everyone. Sending and receiving mail through the AOL Mail becomes a much faster and easier option. AOL is a division of Verizon Communications with ensuring the complete hassle-free solution on the AOL mail in more unique facilities. Most people have been frequently logging into the AOL mail account for sending or receiving the email. However when you have forgotten the email account username or password then you could contact the AOL Account Recovery team or AOL Customer Service for resolving this issue instantly. There is also an alternative way that you could resolve this problem. Below is the list of methods that is helpful to Reset AOL Password uniquely.
Check Your Browser: Normally, in the modern-day internet browsers, have been offering the unique features called the auto-fill option. This auto-fill feature would be displayed when your Username and Password have been entered. When you have recently visited the AOL Mail site then you could have saved the Username and Password with the use of this function.
- The browser fills in the password field
- Double-click the Password text box
- It displays matching passwords on the drop-down menu
- Appropriate password
Alternatively, you could instantly check on the help site on the browser and check on the browser setting about finding your username as well as password with retrieving it. Contact the Aol technical support phone number 1-888-983-4006 for getting your problem resolved instantly.
Created on Dec 29th 2019 23:30. Viewed 623 times.