Forgot Msn Password tips to Reset Onlineby Ashly Wilson Social Media Professionals
MSN email is one of the best alternatives to send and receive emails. Users can easily access their MSN email account with the help of username and password. But sometimes users face a common problem that troubles to access their MSN account and that is forgotten the password. Users often forgot their MSN password and face difficulties to recover it.
If you are also struggling to Reset your MSN account password, then you need to follow below MSN password recovery steps which are very easy to follow:
- First of all, go to the official MSN sign in the page and then tap on the I forgot my password.
- Enter your email ID and then tap on Next.
- Choose password recovery via phone number and then enter the last four digits of your phone number.
- Tap on Send Code tab and then you need to enter the received code into given box.
- Tap on the Submit tab.
- Presently you need to enter a new password for your MSN email and then re-enter it to confirm.
- Tap on Save to complete the process of password reset.
So now your MSN email account password has been changed successfully and you can access it with a new password.
You often change your password because of two valid reason
- 1. You forgot your password
- 2. Some has hacked your password
- 3. If you want to update your password
Updating MSN Messenger Password
To update your password with the existing to a new one
1. Sign in to your Windows Live Messenger and open your email account (seen on the upper left corner of your screen).
2. From there again in the drop down select ‘Options‘.
4. Under ‘Manage your account‘ section select ‘View and edit your personal details‘.
5. It will now display the personal information and your work is to navigate to ‘Password reset information‘. Click on ‘Change‘ written next to your existing password.
6. Another window will pop-up asking you to enter your current password and then type in your new password, retype new password for confirmation.
7. Click on Save to save your settings.
Also if you don’t login into MSN Messenger for more than 2 months the password will expire and you need to reset your password again. This is some what looks like headache in MSN Messenger.
Source for Password Change - Click on MSN Password Change Option
Related Other Post
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Dec 23rd 2019 02:52. Viewed 456 times.