How To Maximize Hair Growth Rate After Hair Transplant Treatment?by Andrew Martin Health Consultant
Procedure for hair transplantation were formerly disregarded because they had a poor reputation for producing plugged hairs, which were not expected from aesthetic operations. The goal of cosmetic operations is to improve appearance, and at that time, hair transplantation was ineffective in achieving this goal.
The finest treatment option nowadays is hair transplantation since it provides results that are not only permanent but also incredibly natural. The rise of technology and improvements in every industry, including hair transplant, are entirely to blame.
The methods used for hair transplantation are comparable to those used in more archaic times, but they have been improved upon and are now very effective in terms of better outcomes.
In addition to being more expensive than the process in Delhi, hair transplant in Bangalore is also less sophisticated than it is in the capital city. As a result, travellers seeking hair transplants are sent to Delhi from all across the nation. When compared to other major Indian cities, the average hair transplant cost in Bangalore is higher.
So let's first determine how the hair transplant surgery is carried out:
In essence, a hair transplant is a restorative cosmetic procedure designed to repair bald spots by moving hair follicles from a donor location with a high density of hair. Several actions are taken to do this, including:
1. The donor and recipient sites get local anaesthetic treatment
2. Either using the FUT hair transplant technique or the FUE hair transplant technique, the follicular grafts are harvested from the donor area, ideally from the side and back of the head.
3. Slitting is used to prepare the implant site, and it is done with the hairline design in mind.
4. Follicular transplants that have been extracted are then implanted at the recipient location.
5. PRP injection treatment is used (optionally) to promote quicker healing and development.
6. Follow-up care following surgery.
Hair transplant techniques:
The traditional methods of hair transplantation have evolved and are now divided according to the procedure used to harvest the grafts.
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation, often known as the strip procedure) hair transplant: Using the FUT hair transplant process, hair follicles are harvested in a thin strip and then taken to a chamber where they are separated from the surrounding tissues and individual hair follicles are removed. The microscopic incisions created at the recipient location are subsequently filled with these individually separated hair follicular transplants.
FUE hair transplantation (Follicular unit extraction): This treatment uses a surgical tool to retrieve individual follicular grafts spaced appropriately apart. The recipient's balding areas are subsequently treated to these individual follicular transplants.
How is the hair growth after hair transplant?
It is worthwhile to have a hair transplant;however, it would be unrealistic to anticipate quick magical results. You will undoubtedly need to wait many months or even a full year for the results of the hair transplant.
It is typical to lose your freshly transplanted hair follicles a few days following the procedure. Following their loss, the planted follicles went through a period of rest before the hair growth cycle began. Ingrown hairs that indicate hair development would stop after about 3 months of the surgery, and you would see a respectable quantity of hair growth in around 6 months.
You may observe the whole hair growth after around a year.
Hair growth post hair transplant
Therefore, it is well known that natural hair growth and shedding occur in cycles. So it stands to reason that a cycle would likewise be expected of the natural hair transplanted at the bald spot. Typically, the freshly transplanted hair begins to fall out a few days following the treatment. Although this is a common and positive development, some patients could get anxious. So, the surgeon often gives the advice to maintain your composure and keep watching. There will thus be a resting interval following hair loss before the commencement of fresh hair growth.
One can start noticing new hair growth practically a trimester after surgery, and often after a semester or a little longer, the coverage starts to show. Approximately two semesters after surgery, it is possible to judge whether the hair growth is satisfactory or not. Additionally, the hair growth cycle is very individualised, and the time frame may vary somewhat from instance to case. Even PRP (platelet rich plasma) treatment may be utilised in some circumstances to promote the hair growth cycle. But one may increase the pace of growth by just adhering to the same routine that they use to maintain the health of their natural hair, for instance:
- A nourishing diet - The meal should be balanced and contain the recommended amounts of protein, zinc, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin c, which are all essential for maintaining good hair.
- Change in lifestyle - Stay active, manage stress, get enough sleep, avoid drugs like steroids unless prescribed by a doctor, and don't put extra pressure on your hair to grow quickly or use unproven cosmetic items without first visiting your surgeon.
- The PRP therapy was developed with the goal of promoting quicker tissue repair, reducing inflammation, and promoting rapid hair growth.The choice of your surgeon is important at every stage of the process, from diagnosis to surgery to post-operative assistance and advice. As a result, it is very important to make this decision in the first step itself. Please don't hesitate to call Medispa Hair transplant clinic in Jaipur and New Delhi if you want more information about hair transplantation and how hair growth may be encouraged following treatment.
Created on Jul 18th 2023 02:50. Viewed 64 times.