How to increase driver retention in taxi business?by Jennifer Atkinson Growth Hacker
To maintain a successful business it is not only important to retain your customers but also employees is a must. While in the case of the taxi business, it becomes difficult for the entrepreneur to manage, as both needs equal attention. Taxi businesses like Uber give benefits for drivers in various aspects to increase driver strength. Since the profit of their business relies on the number of rides, which is obviously dependent on the drivers.
As a taxi business owner or an entrepreneur who is planning to start a taxi venture must know a few tactics to increase drivers. Here, we have listed a few workable strategies after complete research. You may glance and apply if it suits your taxi app development.
- Give surge bonus and sign-up bonuses as it can increase more new and experienced drivers
- Offer a car rental program for those who don’t own a personal car but interested in driving.
- Create a sign-up bonus system to offer guaranteed earnings after completing a fixed number of rides.
- Know your driver’s interest and try to fulfill them at times (Like allowing them to have a quick lunch at their dedicated spot).
- Apply some psychological tips like allowing flexible working timings and use of tangible goals for profit earnings
- Use social media and continue creating campaigns to attract more drivers.
- Integrate unique features like pop-up notifications informing them about the incentives before logging out.
Created on Jul 29th 2019 09:13. Viewed 94 times.