How to Fix HP LaserJet p1102w not Printing with USB Connection?by HP Support HP Support Number 1-877-645-7494
If you use a USB connection from your laptop to the printer, then you need to check out that the cable is connected properly or it is connected at the wrong time as the printer might not work or offer all the available features. By using a USB cable connection you can connect multiple devices like printer, cameras, scanners, and drives as well as one common connection. For more information and guidance use HP Help Number, by which you can connect with the experts.
If your HP LaserJet p1102w is not printing via a USB connection, follow the solutions given below to fix the problem on your own-
Method 1: Check Device Manager warning-
When your printer stops printing either because of your computer or printer, in the Device Manager, there is a yellow warning triangle located next to the USB controllers’ entry on the list of devices. Here, you are required to fix the issue quickly. Most of the time, the possible cause of the problem can be a bad installation of the driver. In addition, it is also possible that the USB port is not working properly. Here you can verify your computer manufacturer to fix the USB ports.
Method 2: Perform a clean install-
· First of all you need to unplug all the USB cable from the printer.
· Now, you have to right click “Start” on your computer
· Then, choose “Programs and Features”.
· In the next step, choose all the HP LaserJet printer entries and then uninstall them.
· After this you have to right click on “Start”
· Now, select “Control Panel” and then click “Hardware and Sound”
· Choose “Devices and Printer”- and then remove the devices.
· In the next step simply right click on “Start” and then choose “Run”.
· Type printui.exe /s and then press enter.
· Type printui.exe /s and press enter.
· Here, the printer server properties will screen, then you need to simply go to Drivers and then remove any entry
· Then, go to the “Run” window, you have to type- “c:/programdata”.
· Further, restart your computer and install the software
However, the above solutions are easy to perform, but in case you encounter any trouble with the above-stated solutions, feel free to call on HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number +1-877-645-7494. There are lot more solutions to fix the problem of resting the printer system, fix the USB connection and more. By the helpline number, you will get connected to our customer support team where you will get an instant support to fix any sort of problem-related to HP printer.
View Source: https://wp.me/p8Ba6k-il
Created on Apr 30th 2018 09:55. Viewed 173 times.