Fix Installation Problem of HP Touchpoint Manager Technologyby HP Support HP Support Number 1-877-645-7494
In the growing technological world, HP has also enhanced its features and introduce The HP Touchpoint Manager technology that has been delivered as a part of HP Device as a Service (DaaS) Analytics and Proactive Management capabilities. So, HP is stopping the self-managed HP Touchpoint Manager solution. HP transformed the technology into a cloud-based service. The service is usually here to send data to HP. Users find the data under ProgramData\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\Transfer Interface on the Windows drive.Some users reported that the installation slowed down their system significantly and that removing the application from the system restored the performance. To find help for the problem, it is advisable to contact at our HP Toll Free Number.
Below you can have the two different option by which you can overcome the problem easily-
· First, you need to use Windows-R to bring up the run box
· After this simply type services.MSC and hit the “Enter-key” on the keyboard
· Have a look at HP Touchpoint Analytics Client in the Services listing
· If you find it in its place, HP Touchpoint Manager is installed
· Double-click on the service to open its details and set its startup types to disables
· At the end, you need to select “Stop to stop” it in the current session
· Here you need to use Windows-R to load the run box
· Then simply type appwiz.cpl to load the “Programs” and “Features control panel applet”
· Here you need to locate HP Touchpoint Manager
· At the end simply right-click the program name, and select Uninstall to remove it
In case the above-stated steps do not help you, then you simply contact our customer service by dialing HP Customer Support Phone Number - (+1-877-645-7494). Here you will be supported by the team of experts and professionals who are able to manage all sort of situations related to HP computer.
View Source: https://wp.me/p8Ba6k-fW
Created on Jan 9th 2018 13:06. Viewed 264 times.