How To Turn Off an HP Computer From Safe Mode?by HP Support HP Support Number 1-877-645-7494
HP computers are one of the one best desktop devices all over the world. But still they are likely to act up from time to time and safe mode is one of the better options that can help you to troubleshoot lots of problems. Safe mode option is there to prevent most of the applications from starting during the time of computer boots; only the programs and drivers required by the operating system are loaded. It might be little confusing as the computer user is not familiar with safe mode. In order to have more knowledge about the safe mode in HP computer and to have instant technical support, you better contact at HP Support Phone Number.
Here are the steps that will help you to turn off a computer from Safe mode-
· First of all, you need to click "Start." If you cannot see the Start option on your desktop, then simply press the "Windows" key
· After this click "Shut Down" option and then "Yes" if you are prompted to confirm
· At the end, turn the computer back on and enable it to boot, and log in to Windows normally
Disabling Safe Mode
· Here you have to click "Start" and then type "msconfig" into the search box
· After this, you need to press "Enter" option and select the "Boot" tab
· Once you complete the above process, you need to deselect "Safe Boot" under Boot Options and click "Apply"
For more help and support, contact at HP Customer Service Phone Number- (1-877-213-5868) that is available all the time in order to provide quick help and support on your fingertips according to your requirements. This is one of the best platforms where you could easily find the solutions and better guidance regarding HP computers.
View Source: https://goo.gl/MckoGG
Created on Dec 5th 2017 16:46. Viewed 301 times.