How to Connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi?by Henry Max The Global Blogs
The Lexmark printer is comprised of technologically advanced features with the passing years. There are several brands available in the market, and Lexmark is one of the famous brands in the printers, which the people widely use. The times are gone when to connect the printer there is a need for the USB cable. You can easily connect the Lexmark printer to WiFi and start printing wirelessly.
Steps to Connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi !!
The wireless network is a smooth network where you don’t have to worry about the power cables and network cables. Check out the steps mentioned below to smoothly configure the Lexmark printer to a Wi-Fi router:
1. Start by ensuring that the wireless router is WPS certified.
2. Also, check that the wireless network adapter is installed and the printer is attached properly.
3. Through your Lexmark printer control panel, use the navigation button to choose the start push button method.
4. Properly follow the on-screen instructions which are displayed on the printer screen to smoothly connect to Wi-Fi.
5. Choose the wireless connection setup from the Lexmark printer control panel and select the Wi-Fi-protected setup from the control panel.
6. Select the start pin method from the Wi-Fi-protected setup.
7. Note down the eight-digit pin that you have set.
8. From the address field of the web browser, specify the IP address of the access point.
9. Lastly, you can save the settings by entering the eight-digit pin.
These are the steps that you need to perform to know how to connect Lexmark printer to WiFi. Follow the steps and start printing documents wirelessly.
Check out the guide to know about how to connect Lexmark printer to WiFi. Follow the steps properly to start printing the documents and images wirelessly.
How to Connect a Lexmark Printer to WiFi
how to connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi without CD
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer Wireless Setup
Created on Sep 24th 2021 14:47. Viewed 198 times.