How do Connect HP Deskjet 2545 Printer to Wi-Fi on Android?by Henry Max The Global Blogs
HP Deskjet 2545 Printer is an all-in-one printer that provides you with multiple printing options at a reasonable process. This printer is designed with cutting-edge technology and the latest innovation, which adds amazing features like printing with Wi-Fi, scanning using mobile devices like iPad, Android, and wireless printing.
Keep reading the guide to know how do I connect HP Deskjet 2545 Printer to WiFi on Android devices.
Steps to Connect HP Deskjet 2545 Printer to Wi-Fi on Android
Let’s check out the steps to easily connect the HP Deskjet 2545 Printer to WiFi on Android devices:
1. Start by turning on the printer and check whether the printer is working fine or not. Now, connect it to the wireless network.
2. You can easily print from any application installed on your Android device through HP Printer.
3. On your Android device, open the Wi-Fi settings and ensure that both the printer and computer should be connected to the same wireless network.
4. Install the HP Printer Service plug-in for HP Deskjet 2545 Printer from the Google Play store.
5. Now, open the document that you want to print and tap on the menu icon. From the available drop-down menu, choose the print option.
6. Select the printer, change printer settings according to your convenience, and tap on the print option to print the documents through the wireless network.
7. The last step is to update the HP print service plug-in and tap on the settings options to easily edit some changes.
Check out the steps to easily connect your HP Deskjet 2545 Printer to WiFi on an Android device.
In this guide, you will get the complete information about HP Deskjet 2545 Printer. You can also check out the HP Deskjet 2545 Printer wireless setup manual to get the details.
Why my HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer won’t Print Properly
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3755 to WiFi
How do I Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer to WiFi on Windows
Created on Sep 29th 2021 05:40. Viewed 159 times.