How consolidator can use travel technology to grow their business?by kuldeep sharma SEO
Consolidators are distributors who sell travel inventories like flights, hotels, cars etc in bulk who are also called a broker or General Sales Agent (GSA). They purchase travel inventory at a significant discount, allowing travel agents to sell it to the general public at a low rate by targeting niche markets. They offer reduced prices, flexibility and convenience to the Travel Agent, which is not available while booking from the physical bucket shops. They are now used by millions of people to book online because of these major benefits. Travel technology also offers necessary distribution solutions for B2B agents by allowing them to target greater audience and increase their sales by selling these to both individuals and businesses. Some of the major benefits these consolidators can enjoy through travel technology are as follows:
· Offering the customers most competitive rates: One of the most common benefits consolidators gets from adopting travel technology is they get to offer the best airline seats, hotels etc to other businesses and individuals at a relatively low rate. The B2B software solutions designed by these travel technology providers provide best prices, which helps the company increase their sales and revenue and at the same time offer convenience to the public. However, customers get such discounts while booking online a couple of months prior to the date journey as the rates increases drastically as the date closes.
· Online booking offers utmost convenience to the user: With online booking engine, customers can use the services of consolidators from their home or office and book their airline tickets, hotel, cars etc at a reduced rate online. They can easily search for their preferred flights in business and economy class and book them through the online payment way in advance without stepping out.
· Target the niche market: Travel technology also offers GSA solutions for B2B agents by helping them target only the niche market with potential customers, so that the conversion rate could be higher. By identifying the areas where customers are most likely to attend their services, the B2B software solutions only market the agents offering to that particular area, lowering the marketing budget and enhancing the sales.
· Automatic and real time confirmation: It also reduces the burden from the cosolidators to notify the customer about their bookings as the distribution solution do that for them. The customer can see real time inventory while searching online and upon booking their, they will receive automatic notification confirming their booking, leaving the GSA agent to save time and effort.
· Additional offers and discounts: Travel technology solutions allow the consolidators to attract more and more customers by providing them offers and discounts on bookings through their portal. With bank offers, wallet balance and other additional offers, they can tackle the stiff competition in the market and increase their sales by a good margin.
QuadLabs, travel technology providers offers the most reliable and sales oriented benefits to GSA agents/Consolidator to help them enhance their business and sales.
Created on Sep 4th 2017 08:07. Viewed 284 times.