Which mobile platforms are used by top internet booking engine companies in travel domain?by kuldeep sharma SEO
Mobile platforms are the ongoing trend in travel technology as all the top online booking engine is using mobile applications in order to attract customers towards their business by giving them the utmost convenience for booking travel products. There are several mobile operating platforms such as Android, iOS, etc., which help the travel domain to keep in touch with potential customers all the time. The fact that a mobile application can spend a greater time with the user than a website has diverted travel companies concentration to mobile platforms. QuadLabs is a dedicated travel technology company that helps travel agencies in building the most appropriate online booking engine application for the different mobile distribution platform.
Benefits of providing travel booking engine through mobile platforms
1. Provide travel products based on the user’s preference: With travel mobile application, travel agencies can target potential customers by providing them with customized content according to the needs and preference of the customers.
2. Offer real time features: Travelers can easily find out their geographical location that would allow them to get better recommendations for travel products such as flights, hotels and nearby sightseeing points. The company will be able to provide them real time availability of rooms and flights to enhance their travelling experience.
3. Send notification easily: With mobile phones, sending and receiving notification have become quite easier, which was earlier limited to emails, banners, etc. Companies can send notifications regarding their latest travel products, offers, discounts and news through notification. This is an effective way to engage with the customer and enhance sales. Push notifications can be sent to the user occasionally and let them aware of the current offers.
4. Increase customer engagement: It is reported that a customer spend as much as 86% on mobile application as compared to websites. When it comes to travel and tourism, mobile application platforms can help in maintaining a strong relationship with the customer by keeping in touch with them on a regular basis.
5. Easy user interface: With a small screen to search and book their travel products, mobile applications gives the user simplified version of a website where they can easily search for their preferred travel products and easily check out towards payment with all the offers automatically assigned. The user can also select his/her preferred language which increases the satisfactory rate.Being one of the most respected and award winning travel technology provider in the world, QuadLabs helps travel agencies in developing the most appropriate and sales oriented travel mobile application in various mobile platforms, so that they can target more and more people and increase their sales and productivity by a great margin. Get your travel business mobile app developed quickly and at a very reasonable price.
Created on Sep 11th 2017 02:36. Viewed 269 times.