How to Connect Printer to Computer Wirelessby HPI Onsite Support Tech Support For HP Printer
Wireless Printers are common these days and it offers you the convenience of printing from any connected device, in your work or home network. From computers and TVs to speakers and headphones, electronic devices have become the function of our lives. Going wireless can make things faster and easier in the long run.
Printing from personal computers is the most common form of printing and has been around almost as long as the computer itself. Printers themselves have gotten more advanced, as this form is used in offices and homes worldwide. When it comes to installing a new printer, there’s going to be a distinct method depending on what kind of connection you want. If you’ve been struggling with installing and configuring a wireless printer, then this guide should straighten things out.
After connecting the printer to your network, you can add it to your Windows computer so that you can print to it. To connect the wireless printer to your computer below steps are to be carried out.
1) Click Start menu from the taskbar, and then click Control Panel (Windows 7 and earlier), or by right-clicking the Windows button (Windows 8 and later).
2) Under Hardware and Sound, click "View Devices and Printers".
3) Click the "Add a printer" button at the top of the window.
4) Select " Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer," and select your printer from the list.
5) Sometimes windows should be able to automatically install drivers for most popular printers, but If prompted, Install the printer drivers.
6) Follow the instructions provided by the Add Printer Wizard, and click "Finish" to close the wizard when completed.
Call for Printer Tech Support
Followed these steps and still having problems? Keep in mind that the wireless setup steps for each printer will vary based on the model you have. If you would like any further help getting your printer connected, you are always welcome to HPI Onsite Support, where customer care team is always available at 24/7 round a clock. We will be more than happy to give you any advice you need to get your printer connected and ready for use.
Created on Jun 16th 2018 01:22. Viewed 679 times.