Eat Your Way to Anti-Aging: 8 Foods that support anti-agingby Journey To Wellness health and wellness
Aging happens quickly, so make anti-aging happen even faster.
Aging is a natural part of life. Everyone ages, but for most people, they are less than excited to do so. The world today advertises various treatments, injections, and surgeries that are meant to make you feel ‘youthful’ once more. The truth is, these harsh procedures and chemicals can often have the reverse effect on your aging symptoms.
A Change in the Air
There are few leaders in the anti-aging industry however, that have decided to take a stance: aging is natural, so anti-aging should be too. You may find countless websites with 100% all-natural products without toxic chemicals or side effects, so that your aging experience can be naturally beautiful.
Natural Beauty Supplements
People supplement their workouts to get better results, and you can also supplement the process of aging for better results. All-natural resources have redefined anti-aging. Several unique products include food and beverage supplements such as Autophatea Tea Bags, Bone Broth Boost Protein, BioAlaskan Omega soft gels, and other ingestible products, because beauty starts from within.
Put Beauty on your Plate
Many people don’t realize that ‘within’ is especially determined by the foods you eat. You may not be eating to diet, but you can eat to live longer and healthier.
These are some of the top foods with the most powerful anti-aging benefits.
- Watercress, never heard of this leafy green? It acts as a skin antiseptic and increases circulation so that minerals are delivered to the body more quickly.
- Blueberries are filled with photochemical, this delicious berry reduces inflammation and therefore prevents cell damage.
- Broccoli is packed with more Vitamin C than you might have guessed, which is vital for the production of collagen- to improve skin elasticity.
- Almonds and other nuts are high in magnesium. Research indicates magnesium is vital for slowing the aging process altogether.
- Pomegranate Seeds are just good for the body overall, and have been used medicinally for years. Part of slowing aging is simply staying healthy.
- Tomatoes actually have different benefits depending on whether they are cooked or raw; but either way you’re getting the best of photochemical and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes are filled with the rare Vitamin A that promotes cell turnover for ultimately softer, more youthful looking skin.
- Avocado is loved by everyone and can reduce the negative effects of aging, including helping shed dead layers of skin.
Created on Aug 29th 2019 03:30. Viewed 77 times.