Defence Jobs 2019: Latest Police and Defence Recruitment Notificationby Nitish Bhardwaj Digital Marketing Executive
The notification of Police Jobs is released by the different Police Recruitment Boards working in different states. The most important thing to apply for this kind of job is the Physical and Medical Fitness. Only fit candidates are selected for any post in the Police Department so that they can do their job efficiently. So, it is very important to fulfill the criteria of fitness for all candidates. The notification is released from time to time at the official website so that candidates can apply and participate in the recruitment process.
The posts in the Defence & Police Jobs Department are of high responsibility and sincerity. The various posts for which the recruitment notification releases are Constable, Sub-Inspector, Fireman etc. The police department of the different states releases the vacancies separately. In order to get selected for the applied post, one should qualify the different stages such as Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Exam and Document Verification. If any candidate will be failed to pass any of the stages of the recruitment process then he or she will not get the call for appearing in the next stage.
Criteria for Application Submission
Candidates who want to join the police department should fulfill educational qualification, Age limit, Physical Standard, Medical Standard, and others. One who does not possess all these requirements will not be selected. Before filling the application form, candidates should check the official notification so that they can get the information in detail. The concerned department will not accept the online form of non-eligible candidates under any circumstances. Take an overview of the required qualification to apply for a job.
- Candidates should have completed Class 12th or Graduation in the concerned subject from a recognized Institution.
- The min. Age limit to apply for the job is 18 years. The reserved category candidates will get the benefit of age relaxation as per the Government rules.
- Should possess the physical standard such as the measurement of height, weight, and chest.
- Should possess the Medical Standard as prescribed in the notification.
Online Application Form
In order to appear in the recruitment process, candidates have to submit the online application form as soon as possible. Many candidates face so much inconvenience while filling the application form at the last moment. So do not wait for the last date otherwise you may miss the opportunity. Make use of the correct information while filling the application form. The concerned authority will not accept the form submitted by using incorrect details. Also, no candidate should submit the application form by sending it either through draft or email. Further, the step by step process to fill the form is available below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link available on this page.
- The page to fulfill the application form will open in a new window.
- Enter the required details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Age, DOB etc.
- Upload recent photo and signature in the required file size and format.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Then take the printout of it for future reference.
Created on Feb 7th 2019 00:41. Viewed 317 times.