Control Your Smart Bulbs With Wifi Dimmer Switchby Shanky Rai Professional Executive
Smart switches connected with Wi-Fi network enable you to control the lights with the help of your phone, smart speaker, tablet, or voice controller. Now, you are just one tap away from your entire house’s lighting. No matter, where you are, you have access to your lighting switches. Yes, confiding with the Wifi dimmer switch is a widely recommended option since it is compatible with lighting load and is user-friendly. It can work with Alexa, Google, Apple HomeKit, etc.
Best smart lighting option
Do you wish to turn on and off your lights at a particular time and make yourself realize as if you are on vacation? Wifi dimmer switch lets you do that. You can control the light with your smartphone and connect it with other external devices. The best option for the Wifi dimmer switch is Philips, as it comes with a dimmer as well as a motion sensor. This signifies that you do not have to press the button as soon as you enter the room.
If you already have Philips Hue bulbs installed, then you do not need to replace the wall switches; all you need is to install hue dimmer. This is not only an economical option but also the simplest thing to do. There is no need for extra wiring, as you would only need to attach the dimmer to the wall. Besides, you can also take it off and operate it as a remote.
Requirements for installing a Wi-Fi Dimmer at home
Some of the basic things that you need for a Wifi dimmer switch are:
• Wi-Fi router
• Neutral wire
• iOS 10 or above
• Android 4.4 or above
• Can be used in single pole switch only
• Not well-suited with 3-way switches
Now let us have a look at its specifications:
• Smart pairing: The smart Wifi dimmer switch if paired with Smart Life app will work with Alexa and Google Home. It gives you the option to set the mood of the room and control the lights from anywhere with the App.
• Automatic system: It is a timer Wifi dimmer switch and enables you to set an automatic schedule for the lights. The moment you turn on the switch of timer dimmer, it comes to the same brightness level when you turned it off. Separate physical buttons enable you to have a better consistency.
• Authentic: It is a certified product by ETL and ensures full safety to the users. If any problem comes up, the technical support team assists you immediately. They follow up on your query and reply within 24 hours.
For instance, do you wish to minimize the bright lighting when you are having a midnight snack with your kids? There is a ‘Night Mode’ option for the same and you can even set the dimmer to lower the lighting level during a particular time.
This Wifi dimmer switch works with just Hue bulbs and no it indeed seems like magic when it works. Once you turn on the Philips Hue bulbs and then start using its dimmer, it will start working automatically. For more information, it would be wise to browse through the official website of Philips Hue.
Created on Jan 14th 2020 01:21. Viewed 120 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.