App Controlled Lights from Philips Hue – Adding Style to your lifestyleby Shanky Rai Professional Executive
A free PC/Mac app named Philips Hue Sync has forayed in the lighting market. It works to unlock the attentive entertainment with the hue lights. It generates light scripts at random for every content you run on your desktop or laptop, no matter whether it is a movie or a serial or a game.
The app controlled lights create a smart lighting system to help you simply control the light and produce the right aura for every moment. They enable you to decorate your smart home and give it life with an array of lamps, light bulbs, sensors and switches.
Why should you use Philips hue lights?
Here are some special features of the Philips Hue lights:
• Philips Hue lights are very energy-efficient.
• They can light your smart home up in any way you want.
• Philips Hue promises the smartest or the most appropriate wireless lightning system and enables it to create a perfect ambiance.
• The heart of your smart lighting system is the Philips Hue Bridge. It can connect multiple lights at a time and is able to unlock the endless possibilities.
• They provide the ultimate lighting experience for your home.
How Can You Control Philips Hue Lights?
You can control your Philips hue lights through multiple ways depending on whether you have a hue bridge or not.
Without Philips Hue Bridge: Some Philips Hue light units appear with a dimmer control or switch. These dimmer switches can turn on or turn off the lights, dim & brighten, and cycle via the four previously set light scenes. For lights without the dimmer, you can only turn them on and off.
With a Philips Hue bridge: Pairing your lamp with a Philips Hue Bridge lets you operate up to 50 light points within the Hue app. The hue app is very functional and allows you to set up a gorgeous and smart home, create custom light scenes etc. A smart home assistant can help you to control your lights with your voice.
When and how can you update the Philips Hue software?
Just check the status of your product and the system updates in the Hue app, if any. Here are the simple steps:
• Open the hue app and tap on the Settings option.
• Steer to software updates and view your products and Bridges.
• The prevailing products will show a green color check mark just beside their listing.
• The download will begin automatically.
Does The App Support Older Versions Of Philips Hue Products?
The Philips Hue team continuously updates its software and cares to add more features to improve performance and enhance protection. The company advises all the Hue users to turn on the automatic updates via the settings section of your Hue app to get the latest installed firmware.
The Philips Hue app only deals with the most current Bridge firmware, whereas the hue cloud deals with the previous three major updates of the Bridge. These restrictions safeguard the developing quality and protection of the entire Hue system. Register with Philips Hue to enjoy the smartest ever-lighting tincture of this favorite lighting brand and translate your smart home to a smarter one with us.
Created on Nov 20th 2019 05:00. Viewed 123 times.