7 Reasons Why Serviced Apartments Are Ideal For Familiesby Lysha Rohan Lalco Residency
Family vacations are some of the best vacations ever. However, a successful family vacation requires intensive planning and coordination. Every aspect requires careful consideration, from booking a flight and ensuring that your ticket prices fit within your budget, to booking your favorite restaurants and planning your favorite outings, to booking the best place to stay.
Accommodation is one of the most crucial aspects when planning a family vacation. You need a place that's clean, safe, comfortable and cozy. Someplace that can accommodate your entire family without breaking the bank! Serviced apartments are the perfect solution to your conundrum.
Here are 7 reasons why Serviced Apartments are the best fit for your next family vacation:
- Budget-friendly costing: When traveling with the entire family expenses can quickly mount up. 4-star hotels are expensive, a standard room in a 4-star hotel will cost approximately double that of a serviced apartment. Booking a premium serviced apartment will help you keep your accommodation expenses to a minimum. The bigger your family or group, the more you save and the easier a serviced apartment makes your stay.
- Togetherness: If you are a family of 4 you need to book 2 hotel rooms since most hotels allow per room maximum occupancy of 2 adults plus 1 kid less than 4 years of age. This sadly splits up your family and deprives you of the fun you all could have as a family. A 2 BHK serviced apartments can be a perfect fit for a family of 4 allowing all of you to be together within 1 apartment and have loads of family fun time together.
- Food: Eating out is expensive when traveling. When ordering with kids food often goes to waste as kids might not like what is served and order something else. In the case of infants, preparing formula feeds, and other food can be a challenge in a hotel setup. A premium serviced apartment like Lalco Residency provides a fully functional kitchen in each apartment, with all modern gadgets and utensils! So you can cook your own meals, as and when you please. Save money and enjoy your favorite meals both! These fully-equipped kitchens are also extremely important for anyone with allergies or specific dietary restrictions. They can really change your trip and make you feel at home, even when you are traveling.
- Security & Peace of Mind: As we mentioned above, if you are a family of 4 you need to split up into 2 rooms, this creates unnecessary security risks and unnecessary stress as you are continually shuttling from 1 room to another. Sometimes the room allotted to you in a hotel can be on different floors, which just adds to the chaos. As opposed to this a 2bhk serviced apartment offers you excellent security and peace of mind. You get the benefits of privacy and security in a stress-free environment.
- Space: Did we mention that the size of a 1 BHK serviced apartment at Lalco Residency is three times the size of the average hotel room! Serviced apartments are amazingly spacious allowing you to relax and spread out. You can have a room of your own with your own TV while your kids can enjoy their own TV in their own room all within the same apartment! Now that's what we call true vacation, no more TV sharing!! Every apartment comes with at least 2 full bathrooms so everyone has the right amount of space and privacy.
- Privacy: A hotel room offers no scope for privacy, as you share a bed with your kids. There is just 1 single bed and 1 single room, no chance for you to catch on some couple time with your partner. A serviced apartment offers the option of multiple bedrooms, just like your home so you can enjoy the privacy of your home even when you are on a vacation!
- Routine: Every family has its own rhythm and routines. A time to wake up, a way to have breakfast, time for lunch, TV time, bedtime rituals and so on. These routines make for your normalcy in your everyday life. When on vacation these routines go completely out of whack, when all of you are cooped up in a single room, with 1 bed, 1 washroom and no scope for personal space. This lack of routines makes for cranky kids and adults alike. A serviced apartment essentially mimics your home in its setup allowing you to maintain your routines and daily rhythm. Thus allowing you to enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
After going through this list, we are sure you are convinced of the benefits offered by a serviced apartment for your next family vacation. Next time you are in Mumbai do book your stay at a premium serviced apartment like Lalco Residency and enjoy your family vacation to the fullest.
Lysha works at Lalco Residency — (Hotels Near Nesco Mumbai) and she loves her job. Helping clients and monitoring the progress of business strategies along with her leadership skills make her perfectly suited for Hospitality services. You can catch up with Lysha at Lalco Residency in Mumbai (Corporate Serviced Apartments).
Created on Sep 14th 2019 00:48. Viewed 372 times.