Why the Smarter Business Traveler Chooses Serviced Apartments Over Hotelsby Lysha Rohan Lalco Residency
Serviced apartments are more and more common everywhere in the world. Their demand may even surpass hotels in certain segments like long-term stays, group bookings and corporate travel. Many smart travelers around the world are opting for serviced apartments over hotels and here are the reasons why:
- Space: Serviced apartments offer up to 3 times more space than average hotel rooms, and with the same amenities as a hotel. Extra space allows for more comfort and a Relaxing Atmosphere. This makes the stay more pleasant and increases productivity, making serviced apartments a smarter choice for any type of traveler especially those on business.
- Freedom: Frequent business travelers often have to forgo their regular routines when traveling and staying in hotels. If you are used to having a strong cup of coffee and heavy breakfast by 7 am to start your day, a hotel may or may not be able to cater to your needs. Whereas a serviced apartment offers you the freedom to d what you want when you want to do. This allows business travelers to maintain their regular rhythm and routines even when away from home. Also, you may go stir crazy in a one-bedroom that hotels provide. Having enough space to separate your working life and your downtime would be great. Instead of renting out a separate conference room, you will also be able to hold business meetings in your lounge.
- Laundry: Business travels can often belong, and most hotels do not offer the option to do own laundry. The laundry bill at hotels can soon add up to be substantial. Often companies do not reimburse laundry bills. Choosing a serviced apartment over a hotel allows business travelers to do their laundry own and cut down on cost.
- Food: Travelling is often equated with eating outside food, which unfortunately is often not the healthiest option and sometimes it may not be in line with your diet requirements. Hotels offer no option to cook your food. A smart business traveler who is health-conscious always chooses serviced apartments over hotels, because they offer the freedom to cook as well as options to order in. You can cook your meals the way you like them, heat up meals you have brought back to your home away from home or order in, whatever suits your convenience.
- Personal: Hotel rooms are impersonal and at times feel formal and stuffy. As a business traveler who is frequently away from home, the feeling of homeliness is something most travelers miss. The warm, cozy and welcoming feel only a home can offer is something serviced apartment can recreate to a large extent. Spaciousness combined with a home-like layout; with separate rooms for sleeping, living, eating, cooking, and multiple bathrooms for maximum privacy, makes a serviced apartment feel much more like a home away from home.
These 5 reasons are making smart business travelers and leisure travelers choose serviced apartments over hotels anytime when traveling. But there is 1 a more very crucial aspect to this decision - costing.
Serviced apartments are almost 40% cheaper than hotels! Now do serviced apartments make more sense to you too??
Lysha works at Lalco Residency — (Hotel Mumbai) and she loves her job. Helping clients and monitoring the progress of business strategies along with her leadership skills make her perfectly suited for Hospitality services. You can catch up with Lysha at Lalco Residency in Mumbai (Hotels Near Bombay Exhibition Centre).
Created on Oct 22nd 2019 03:43. Viewed 335 times.