Rice mill machineby allen guo Energy processing
Rice mill is a mechanical device that processes rice into refined rice, which is widely used in rural areas in the south. Recommended Features
- If the rice mill is used improperly, there will be unclear separation of rice and bran, and more broken rice.
- Therefore, it is necessary to master its correct use. There are two types of rice mill installation: fixed and mobile.
- If there is a fixed processing room, it can be installed on a concrete base.
Review on Rice mill machineFor mobile operation, the rice mill and the power machine can be installed on the same solid wooden or metal frame. The base of the feet must be horizontal and the installation height should be convenient for operation. When the pulley of the rice mill and the pulley of the power machine (motor or diesel engine) are installed, the axis of the two wheels must be parallel, and the distance between the center of the two wheels is 3 ~ 4 meters.
After the rice mill is installed, it is necessary to check whether the rotation direction of the rice mill is correct, whether the installation of the roller and rice sieve meets the requirements, and whether the fasteners are loose. Before processing, check whether the dryness and humidity of the rice is appropriate (because over-drying and over-humidity will increase the rate of broken rice and decrease the rate of rice production), and also check whether there are stones or other debris mixed in the rice.
Rice mill instrument features:
This instrument uses a milling type (composed of iron rollers and heavy hammers) to grind. The structure is exquisite and the appearance is beautiful, which makes the polished rice look more beautiful after processing (using the grinding type (composed of sand rollers)). Higher rate, larger sampling volume, less broken rice, reflect the actual rice milling effect, convenient operation, less flying dust, accurate timing, intuitive, good stability, small size and so on.
Technical parameters of rice mill:
1. Test dosage: 150-180 grams
2. Shelling rate: 99%
3. Polished rice crushing rate: Japonica grains 5%, indica grains 10%
4. Time setting: digital
5. Working voltage: AC220V 10% 50Hz
6. Power: 750W 7. Net weight: 13kg 8. Working time: 10-990 seconds (adjustable due to different rice varieties)
Related to Rice mill machine
Created on Apr 2nd 2020 03:51. Viewed 127 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.