Plastic pellet making machineby allen guo Food Processing Machinery
The main body of the plastic pellet manufacturing machine is an extruder which consists of an extrusion system, a transmission system and a heating and cooling system. Vigorously develop renewable res Recommended Features
- (1) Screw: It is the most important part of the extruder. It is directly related to the application range and productivity of the extruder. It is made of high strength and corrosion resistant alloy st
- (2) Barrel: It is a metal cylinder, which is generally made of alloy steel with high heat resistance, high compressive strength, strong wear resistance and corrosion resistance or composite steel pipe
- (3) Hopper: The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a cutting device to adjust and cut the flow. The side of the hopper is equipped with a sight hole and a calibration metering device.
- (4) Machine head and mold: The machine head is composed of an alloy steel inner sleeve and a carbon steel jacket, and a molding die is arranged in the machine head. The function of the machine head is
Review on Plastic pellet making machineThe plastic is plasticized and compacted in the barrel, and flows into the head forming mold through the neck of the neck through a porous filter plate along a certain flow path. The mold core sleeve is properly matched to form an annular gap with a decreasing cross section, so that the plastic melt is in the A continuous dense tubular coating is formed around the core. In order to ensure the plastic flow path in the machine head is reasonable and eliminate the dead angle of the accumulated plastic, a shunt sleeve is often placed. In order to eliminate the pressure fluctuation during plastic extrusion, a pressure equalizing ring is also provided. A mold correction and adjustment device is also mounted on the handpiece to facilitate adjustment and correction of the concentricity of the core and the mold sleeve. 2. Transmission system The function of the transmission system is to drive the screw. The torque and speed required by the supply screw during the extrusion process are usually composed of a motor, a reducer and a bearing.
Related to Plastic pellet making machine
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Aug 24th 2019 02:41. Viewed 504 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.