plastic pellet machineby allen guo Food Processing Machinery
The main machine of the plastic pellet machine is an extruder, which consists of an extrusion system, a transmission system and a heating and cooling system. Develop renewable resources and turn waste Recommended Features
- 1. Extrusion system The extrusion system consists of a hopper and a machine head. The plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt through an extrusion system, and is continuously extruded by the screw
- (1) Screw: It is the main component of the extruder. It is related to the application range and productivity of the extruder and is made of corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
- (2) Barrel: It is a metal cylinder, which is generally made of alloy steel with high heat resistance, high compressive strength, strong wear resistance and corrosion resistance or composite steel pipe
- (3) The barrel is matched with the screw to realize the pulverization, softening, melting, plasticizing, exhausting and compaction of the plastic, and continuously and uniformly conveying the rubber t
- (4) Hopper: The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a cutting device to adjust and cut the flow. The side of the hopper is equipped with a sight hole and a calibration metering device.
Review on plastic pellet machineThe plastic is plasticized and compacted in the barrel, and flows into the head forming mold through the neck of the neck through a porous filter plate along a certain flow path. The mold core sleeve is properly matched to form an annular gap with a decreasing cross section, so that the plastic melt is in the A continuous dense tubular coating is formed around the core. In order to ensure the plastic flow path in the machine head is reasonable and eliminate the dead angle of the accumulated plastic, a shunt sleeve is often placed. In order to eliminate the pressure fluctuation during plastic extrusion, a pressure equalizing ring is also provided. A mold correction and adjustment device is also mounted on the handpiece to facilitate adjustment and correction of the concentricity of the core and the mold sleeve. 2. Transmission system The function of the transmission system is to drive the screw. The torque and speed required by the supply screw during the extrusion process are usually composed of a motor, a reducer and a bearing.
Related to plastic pellet machine
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Aug 28th 2019 01:26. Viewed 431 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.